Peak-A-Boo

Kai grunts, a prominent scowl on his face

Kai grunts, a prominent scowl on his face. "Seriously!" He tries again, but misses as he lands on the deck of the Bounty. He glares hard at the flag, frustrated.

Lacey stood near the mast, her hands on the railing as she watched the guys train and fail at Airjitzu. They really were bad at this, they couldn't even stay in the air for more than 2 seconds.

They were trying to touch the flag on the tallest pole on the Bounty, which was proving harder then it already was.

Lacey looks up at the chilly morning sky. They were flying up in the air, clouds around them. She shivers, goosebumps growing up her body. She only wore a pair of black sweats and a green hoodie.

And it was kind of cold.

What was she saying?

It was freezing.

They were headed to the tallest mountain in Ninjago. Of course it would be cold.

And she wasn't doing so well ever since Lloyd had been possessed. Her skin was pale and she had eyebags under her eyes. She could feel Lloyd's soul being tortured, she could feel him trying to fight back against Morro. But it was no use.

Morro had a strong hold on him.

Her sapphire blue eyes trail back towards the others.

Ronin was laying down next to the flag. "Aww, just short. Like your temper, Kai." He mocks, smirking he took a bite of his apple.

Jay grins widely, stepping up. "Let me try. I'm for sure a better Airjitzuer than you, Kai." He shots the impulsive red ninja a smug expression.

Kai scoffs, narrowing his eyes. "Oh, yeah? And when did that happen?" He puts his hands on his hips.

"Like, now!" Jay says loudly, jumping up, but he misses the flag and screams as he falls and lands on the deck.

Kai smirks sarcastically. "Oh, yeah. That was so much better than me." He rolls his eyes, his hands on his hips.

Jay frowns. "It...it was." He defends with a small glare, frowning at him.

Ronin scoffs. "That wasn't Airjitzu, that was Failitzu." He takes a bite, staring down at them.

Lacey rolls her eyes.

"Or Stupiditzu." Kai adds, glancing at the criminal before looking back at the blue ninja.

Wu walks out. "To master the powers of Airjitzu, we must uplift, not put each other down, Ronin." He says, giving the criminal a stern look.

Lacey sighs, glancing towards the clear sky. It was blue, just like her eyes. She sniffles, her nose kind of red. Being sick was awful, but Lloyd missing and being possessed was more awful.

She misses him so much.

Ugh, she could feel a throbbing headache starting yet again.

Ronin takes a bite of his apple. "You close shop for a week, you gotta let me have some fun. Aren't Nindroids supposed to be precise?" He raised an eyebrow at the Ice Ninja.