Enter the Digiverse

Pixal plugs a cord to herself while Cyrus Borg works on the Digiverse

"I think we should put the main switch over here to keep it tucked away a little. With a little ingenuity and a few more coaxial cables, we may be able to reboot the system with the Techno Blades and erase the Digital Overlord for good." He explained.

"I thought you said we needed the stolen hard drive to do that," Jay points out.

Cyrus nods. "I did. But that was before I truly understood the entire capabilities of what Zane's powers truly allow us." he said.

"And what is that?" Kai asks, with raised eyebrows.

"A chance to enter remotely. By the time we figure out where Lloyd and Lacey are, it'll be too late to stop the Overlord from draining their Golden Power." Cyrus answers.

"And escaping the Digiverse?" Nya adds.

"Exactly. But if we digitize the Ninja and Techno Blades using my experimental technology, you could fight him on his own turf inside the Digiverse." Cyrus explained.

"What do you mean inside the Digiverse?" Jay asked, leaning forward in interest.

"Ugh, weren't you listening? He's going to put us into the video game." Cole said with a annoyed scowl.

"I know, heh, I just wanted to hear it again!" Jay answered excitedly, smiling widely. If Lace was here, she would snapped at Cole for being mean, she was the only one allowed to be mean to Jay himself.

"But Mr. Borg, if anything were to happen to them inside the program-" Pixal starts with a worried tone.

"Of course. Every step into the unknown has it's dangers," Cyrus interrupted with a sigh.

"What dangerous? What is she talking about?" Kai asked confused.

"You know how in video games you get multiple lives?" Cyrus asked.

Jay nods, "Yeah, woah." he mutters.

"It's not like that," Cyrus deadpans.

Jay frowns. "Oh," he deflates.

"Presto! We're up and running!" Cyrus exclaimed happily.

The Postman and the other citizen all barge in. "Aha! You see? Borg is holding out on us. He does have power!" He snaps.

"Oh, this is no time for more post-apocalyptic role playing, postman." Cyrus told him, annoyed.

"This isn't a game anymore. We heard about the Nindroid activity. What if they come back? We need power to defend ourselves. And I wanna catch up on my shows," The Postman said.

"Would you like to play a game?" The computer questions.

"They are playing a game. Take back the power!" The Postman yells as the he and the civilians attack the computers and technology.