Winds Of Change

Steep Wisdom

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Steep Wisdom.

The Tea shop that Wu had opened up, Lacey thought as she walked back to the front. She had been organizing the tea boxes while her boyfriend and her brothers were all out hunting something.

It's been a few months since they had stopped Chen.

It was bittersweet, knowing that Sensei Garmadon was gone. She had grown to like him, especially because he was her boyfriend's father. But the two had grown close over the months during the Tournament of Elements.

After the whole fiasco and Anacondrai battle, they had decided to keep in touch with some of the other Elemental Masters. And Wu, he had decided to open up a tea shop.

How refreshing.

"Hmm, 'Steep Wisdom.' Not a bad name for a tea shop." Wu chuckled as he stood at the entrance, he was holding a bucket filled with water.

The front had a desk with a cash register and a book. The walls were stocked with tea boxes of different tea's, this was almost like matching Mystake's tea shop, only there's wasn't more popular. Or older.

Nya sighs, looking around the large but open room. "I thought saving Ninjago was difficult. Try starting a small business!" She says, letting out a huff.

Misako smiles, nodding. "Wu can't be a Sensei forever. It's about time we all help out with his retirement. Speaking of which, Nya?" She gestures to the old man.

Nya walks up to the old sensei. "Oh, here, let me give you a hand with that." She tries to take the bucket from Wu, but he juggles it to his other hand.

Wu stares at her before walking past her. "I am old, not weak."

Misako looks up. "You look after ninja, I look after you." She tells him, smiling awkwardly at her brother in law.

Lacey glanced down, humming.

Nya looks around, letting out a breath. "Well, Steep Wisdom is staring to look like a real tea house, except for one thing."

"Yeah, customers." Lacey chimes in, leaning against the ladder.

Wu looks between them. "Good things come to those who wait." He tells them, a patient smile on his face, folding his hands.

Lacey pursues her lips.

Kai's voice is heard from outside, meaning he and the others were back. "I'm just saying, it was big but, I've seen bigger." There dragons land with a small thud.

"As big as your ego?" Jay laughs, letting out a loud scoff.

"Right." Zane is heard agreeing.

Wu's smile is wiped off his face, looking impatient and giddy. "Oh, who am I kidding? I'm tired of waiting. I'll put the ninja to work." He picks up a box before walking outside.