The Temple On Haunted Hill

"Concentrate

"Concentrate." Wu's voice rang in the air. "Focus on reversing the flow. Become the water, Nya. Embrace it. You can control it. Become the Water Ninja."

He gasps when he thinks Nya has finally unlocked her ability of water, but sighs when he sees that she just blocked the water with her hand.

"I'm not the Water Ninja." Nya sighs with a prominent frown. "I'm a Samurai. I'm afraid my friends are in trouble, and I won't be there to help. We don't even know for sure if I have the power, so if everyone is waiting for me to discover I'm some sort of Water Ninja." She scowls.

Wu notices a lily pad in the pond move backwards in sync with Nya's gestures

"...maybe we've got a problem."

"And maybe we have an even bigger one." Misako says coming over. She leads them inside the tea shop, where Lacey stood glaring at a man, her arms crossed.

Her blue eyes stare him down, he had a familiar but unfamiliar aura. Weird. She's been getting this feeling a lot these months.

"Your first problem is the opening of a tea shop in the middle of a dry season. Water's at a premium. Then there's the name. Steep Wisdom? Ugh. More like Steep Debt. I mean, heh, where are the customers?" the fairly old man asked.

"Who is this strange fellow?" Wu questions, almost as if he wasn't there. Shade, there, shade.

"You need to have a name with pizzazz, like Curiosi-tea! Or Shake Your Boo-Tea! Heh! These are just off the top of my head. This place is a cluttered mess."

Lacey raised an eyebrow, watching Lloyd's mother walk over and slam the book down. "Excuse me, but if you're not a customer, what are you doing in our shop?" Misako says, narrowing her eyes into slits.

Ronin scoffs. "You mean my shop."

Wu stared at him. "Huh?" He didn't process the words.

"What now?" Lacey asks with a frown. 

"Oh, right. They never told you." He shakes his head at the Ninja's stupidity. "Name's Ronin. And since I'm now effectually the majority shareholder, I'm your new business partner." Ronin smirks.

Wu gasps.

Nya's eyes widen. "What?"

"Are you kidding me?" Lacey scoffs out a disbelieving laugh. She ignores the throb of pain her head does.

"Sorry, sweetheart." Ronin winks at her. "But I ain't lying."

Lacey stares hard at him. Of all the things the guys had done, this takes the cake. But then again, they have done far worse and will probably keep doing it in the future.

The Sorceress bites her bottom lip, trying to push away the fatigue and dizziness. Ever since Lloyd's possession she had been getting sick, but at times, she felt okay.