The Stone Army

Lacey groaned as she slept

Lacey groaned as she slept. She kept tossing and turning, her hair a bit wet from the sweat. Her face covered with a red hue on her cheeks, it led up to her neck to her face.

She was yet again, having a nightmare. Her usual night terrors.

She gasped in her sleep, her hands going to her stomach. A paniful groan escaped her as she turned in her sleep.

A few minutes later, she immediately sat up, clutching the blanket closer to her chest.

What the hell?

She looked around wildly, tears growing in her eyes, but she quickly blinked them away. But alas, yet again, she couldn't remember what the dream was about.

.........

It was a bright beautiful Wednesday morning. It was peaceful and quiet until the alarm sounded to ring.

"Ugh," Cole groans and hits his head on the top bunk.

"Uh, Aah!" Jay yelps and he falls off his bed.

Kai throws something at the clock, making it hit a gramophone and making it louder. The Ninja all groan but Zane, being a Nindroid is unaffected.

Lloyd conjures a green energy ball and throws it at the gramophone and clock and it stops.

"Is it Wednesday already?" Lloyd asks, a tired look on his face.

"Sunrise exercise. I hate sunrise exercise." Jay frowns, rubbing the back of his head.

Wu comes in happily, looking cheery this morning. "Ah. Good morning, morning, morning! Up, up. It's a new day, students. Before we begin sunrise exercise, I noticed the Dragon made another mess outside. It looks like a two person job, heh heh " Wu leaves chuckling.

"Uh, what was that, Sensai?" Cole asks getting ready with the others, they shall start running around to leave.

"Did I hear an SOS call come in?" Asks Kai simultaneously.

"I sense I need to be somewhere else," Zane said simultaneously.

While that was happening, Lacey came in, all ready in her Ninja Gi.

"Hey, guys. Morning." She said walking in, Lloyd looked up and smiled an awkward smile, remembering last night.

"Hey, princess." Cole grinned, patting her head.

Lacey went next to Lloyd and stood next to him and watched as the guys got ready.

"Lloyd, Lacey. I'm sure you guys got this, heh." Jay says to them laughing nervously.

"Aww, you might've been able to dump chores on us when we were smaller, but we're grown up now. That's not fair!" Lloyd says frowning, scowling at them.

"Yeah, we're older now. You can't just dump them on us," Lacey whines.

Kai sighs and they stop at the door, they all turn around. "You're right Lacey, Lloyd. We need to settle this like men- adults. With a round of Rock, Paper, Clamp! On three! One, two, three!" Kai counted.