The Crooked Path

"No

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"No."

"Listen-"

"Nope. If the OG earths aren't gonna listen, what makes you thinks the others will?"

"Instinct."

Lacey jolts up, breathing heavily as she looked around wildy. She pants, seeing the familiar setting of her room on the Bounty. She let's out a sigh of relief.

"Meow,"

Her blue eyes snap towards Emerald, who was lounging about on the bed, her ears down.

Lacey sighs. "You got the same feeling, didn't you?" She was all sweaty and sticky from the bad dream.

The black cat stayed silent.

"Come on, let's go see what the others are doing."

Emerald's bright green eyes watched as Lacey stood up but immediately started a coughing fit.
The Sorceress pulls her hand back to see splotches of blood, causing her to panic slightly.

This seriously wasn't supposed to be happening.

What the hell was wrong with her?

She meets Emerald's serious gaze.

The cat tilts her head.

°•♡•°

At Steep Wisdom, right outside the Bounty, the guys are creating a defense system against Ghosts. Or well, trying too.

Zane was putting up a sign. "There. That should keep customers away. 'Closed for renovations.' " He smiles, putting his hands on his hips.

Kai scoffs, setting up a bucket of water on top of the door. "More like fortifications. If Morro and his ghouls show up here looking to steal the Sword of Sanctuary, they won't know what hit them." He smirks, clapping his hands together.

Cole exits the shop and the bucket of water almost lands on him. "Aah!" He yelps, a scowl growing on his face. "Careful, you know not all of us are immune to water. And I for one would like to stick around long enough for Misako and Sensei to figure out the last clue." He says jumping away.

Jay walks over, listing everything over. "We got Cyclon-Do, we got the sword, now they just have to figure out where the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master is." He nods. They were almost done.

Kai sighs. "Let's hope they figure it out soon. I don't know how long we'll be able to hold out." He rubs the back of his neck nervously.

Inside Steep Wisdom, Wu and Misako are figuring out the last clue. "We know the skull represents his tomb." He states.

Misako nods, however the frustration also grew in her eyes. "But from everything that was ever written about it, there's nothing in Ninjago that matches it's description. Where is it? The clues are all right here, but what are we missing?" She mutters to herself.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 ✾| {1} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें