Rise of the Snakes

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Long before time had a name, the First Spinjitzu Master created Ninjago using four elemental weapons.  But when he passed, a dark presence sought out to collect them all–Lord Garmadon. So I, Sensei Wu, his brother, sought out find four Ninja to collect them first.

"And this is where it all began.....

The Five......

The Most powerful ladies in the realms....

The legends....the baddest bitches of them all.....

The sexy, hot, beautiful, gorgeous, best ladies in all the lands....

The-"

"Lianna, Shut up!"

"What? I was just introducing the beginning of our story. How it all started?"

"Yeah, well, no one gives a damn. Just let them see...."

"Ugh, your no fun Lace. Fine. Go ahead...see for yourselves. But be warned. Our story...is a long one...."

"....You done?"

"...yes. Continue."

"Thank you."

"And good night!"

**********

The young girl was walking in the mist, it was dark. Beyond dark, with a white haze and mist.

She coughs slightly. "Where the heck am I?" She questiones

She looks around until she hears her name being called:

Lacey

Lacey

Lacey

It whispers mysteriously and with a hollow tint to it's voice. The air around gets a dark look, like a dark presence, and a light presence.

Laçiaña Night

Laçiaña Night

Laçiaña Night

"Who are you!" She yelled into the mysterious fog. The air felt more thicker, like there was presence with her.

"Who I am does not concern you, what I am, it does," it said with a starchy and deep voice.

"You are one of two, you are his. But you shall not defeat me. I will turn Ninjago mine! I will destroy you and your green prophesied savior." It said laughing darkly