Can Of Worms

_

_

_______________________________________

Laçiaña Night. She was back, this must have been the 9th dream she had been having these past weeks.

"What the heck is going? Where am I?!" Lacey yelled

Dark clouds came and surrounded her, she whimpers in fear.

Well, if it isn't Laçiaña Night. The future soulmate to the Green Savior. Hahaha

The voice was also back.

The darkness surrounded her and squeezed her causing her to scream. It hurt her so much.

The pain was unbearable, she hated it! It felt like her body was on fire, her heart heavy and about to drop any second. Her stomach churning in pain, doing twists and turns. She felt fear, she felt scared.

Lacey woke up with a start, tears streaming down her face. It had been a few days since her last nightmare.

Lloyd had been saved by the ninja, and Pythor now had the Map of Dens, thinking of uniting all the Serpentine.

She sighed, she had to push through, maybe her nightmares and dreams weren't anything but that, what if they were visions?

Could it be, it was possible.......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai was about to play his video game when there was whistling heard, Lloyd came around the corner and looked to see what he was doing.

"Hey Kai! Ha. Saw Cole beat your high score. You should have seen it. It was pretty spectacular," Lloyd said, smiling widely.

He scoffs. "Uh, you must be talking about 'Sitar Legend'. This is 'Fist to Face 2'. No one beats me on my game." Kai states proudly.

"Huh, could be wrong. See ya!" Lloyd said with a shrug and whistles as he walks away. He grins as he hears a yell.

"COLE!!!!" Kai yelled angrily.

...........

In the kitchen Cole was making Violet berry soup.

"Mm-mm! Violet Berry Soup. My culinary achievement. If the recipe is not followed exactly..." he trails off as he takes a sip, but screams and starts choking at the taste.

Lloyd lingers at the entrance."By the way, I saw Jay spice things up. I told him not to, but he said your cooking could use it. Bye Cole," He waved, leaving the room.

Cole spits it out and yells angrily, "JAY!!!!"

..............

On the upper deck, Jay was about to train.