* Special Oneshot *

__________________________________________________________________________________

Years ago......

Wu stared out the window with a glazed look in his eyes. No matter how hard he tried, he kept thinking about it. He didn't want to, he really didn't. It wasn't wrong, but well, he felt it was wrong. He really shouldn't have, he was a horrible, horrible man. His white hair sat on top of his head in a smooth sway and style. He stirred the cup of green tea he had made with a spoon, he was stood near the counter in the kitchen to the Monastery.

All of the Elemental Masters were either currently training, out, or doing something personal. And his brother was currently with his girlfriend, Misako. In his brother's room. All alone. Together. Alone. He didn't want to think what they were doing.

He might've have had a crush on Misako a long time ago, and may have sent a letter but...he shook his head. He shouldn't be thinking about that, she's his brother's girlfriend. And plus...no, he shouldn't be thinking about that...either.

He shakes his head, clearing his head of the ridiculous sentiment. He gazed out the window, the afternoon sun was still bright up, it was summer after all. The sky was cleared of any clouds and was a beautiful blue color, a very vibrant color. Like sapphires, like...no, he can't think about that.

He won't admit it, and he really won't. He'll deny it, he'll resist it. He won't dare say out loud or in his head, he won't even think about it. He shouldn't, he couldn't. It wasn't possible, okay, it was possible but the people and the...family. He sighs, he wished it was possible. He just wanted to be happy, he wanted to find love like his brother did.

Like his brother found love in Misako. Who truly did love him, her eyes shined brighter when he entered the room, wherever and whenever Garmadon came, Misako always became happier as her eyes practically lit up. It made him envious a bit, why did his brother find love and not him? He...just wanted to be happy too.

Guilt

That's all he felt ever since he let Garmadon get his sword when they were younger, prompting the Great Devourer to bit him. Now he had evil running in his blood, and everyday he fought against it to be good, to stay good. He shouldn't have sent his brother, he shouldn't have let him. But than, he would have been bitten, could he have been? These thoughts than continued in on his mind.

A knock on the door of the kitchen interrupted him, he turned, only to see Libbey, The Master of Lightning. And AKA, Master of Talking. She could talk anyone's ear off with her lightning mouth of lips. He was a bit surprised when he found out that she had started dating Cliff Gordon, the actor. He looked back at her as she walks towards him. "Hello, Wu." she said greeting him with a grin. He gave her a small smile "Hello, Libbey. How are you this fine day?" He asked her politely.

Libbey scrunch her nose up "Eww. You're making me sound like a old woman. But to answer your question, I'm fine this fine day." she said with a wide smile.