Spellbound

The Elemental Masters, Garmadon and Lacey were riding on a blimp above the island, high up in the sky

The Sorceress was tired, with eyebags under her eyes. It's been a month or two since they've been here and her dreams haven't been getting better.

She knew nothing about them and she hated it.

She absolutely had no idea what was wrong with her. Her dreams, she remembered some of them, and when she didn't, they were unfamiliar. She was always dreaming of voices, familar and unfamiliar voices.

She didn't know jack-shit about them. She would probably have to talk to Wu about this whole dream thing.

Currently, they were all sat around in a jet or plane, whatever it was. A blimp. They were flying high, and that kinda scared the Sorceress as she was still kinda scared of heights.

Jay narrowed his eyes. "What are you looking at, Zippy?" He stares at the Master of Speed with a hard look.

"The next one out of the Tournament." Griffin retorts, leaning back in his seat as he crossed his arms.

"Uh, heh." Jay scoffs, shaking his head.

"Why so scared to show us your back, Shadow? Worried we're gonna find a tattoo and know you're working for Chen?" Kai accuses as Lacey continues staring out the window, determined not to be scared.

Shade glares at Kai. "I hope this next fight is between you and me, because I'm gonna put you on your back." His eyes were serious as the two stared each other down.

Mr. Pale whistles.

Skylor crosses her arms and looks away. "Do you mind?" She frowns.

Garmadon looks at everyone. "Tensions are high." He commented.

Lloyd nods. "Yeah, not as high as we are now. Can hardly see the island from up here." He then turns around to see a few of the elementals staring at Lacey. His eyes immediately narrow, glaring hard at them.

Garmadon chuckles quietly.

"Hmm, I guess I'm not really scared of heights anymore." Lacey starts, not paying attention to what was currently happening.

"Why I 'otta-" Lloyd starts, fuming as he stares at the male elementals.

"Yeah, probably not." Lacey continues, looking out the window at the green land beneath them. "Perhaps I'm not scared anymore."

"Calm down, Lloyd." Garmadon said grabbing Lloyd's collar. The blonde only glares harder as his father pushes him back into his seat.

Neuro gets up, walking up to the control room. "I've had enough of this. I can't stand heights. Where's Chen?" He opens the door to the control room, but no one's piloting it. "Ugh!" He yelpsin surprise.

Chen, on screen. "How do I know if this thing's on? Oh, oh, oh, I see, the light. Oh, oh, I'm on? Right now? Ahem, ahem. Hello, final eight. I see you are all eager for the tournament to commence so one of you can win my Staff of Elements. Instead of fighting for a Jadeblade, today you will be fighting for something different." He shows them a video of Nya.