Growing Up, Unfortunately.

It was the next day when it happened

Or well, night.

Specifically, midnight.

The air was cold and chilly, the sun was nowhere to be seen, the sky was darker then tar, the stars up in the airspace were probably brighter then any limelight.

The moon was out and in a beautiful Cresent shape, the light raining down on the citizens of Ninjago.

It was a peaceful night, so beautiful yet so scary. So dangerous yet so pretty to let go of.

And it was a day or two, or well, night after the whole Tea Incident the famed Ninja had.

A scream was heard on the Destiny's Bounty.

Wu's eyes open, blinking in confusion. He groggily opens his eyes.

"Wha-" Cole gets up but hits his head on the bunk. "Ugh," he let's out a groan, rubbing his poor forehead.

"Who-?" Jay starts but falls out, he yelps, looking up.

Zane also gets up, a confused frown on his face.

Kai gets up, blinking, he rubs the sleep out of his eyes. He yawned tiredly.

Lloyd yawns. "What happened? Who screamed?" He groans.

Jay grunts, getting up and rubbing his sore back. "Probably some stupid fangirl who got on board,"

"NYAAAAAAAA!!!!"

"Nope." Cole shakes his head. "We're not famous enough for that."

"Wait a minute, that's Lacey!" Kai says in realization.

As soon as he said that, all of them run out of their room. and to her and Nya's shared, just until she could get her own, bedroom.

Wu follows behind them, a serious frown on his face. He walked inside the room calmly, unlike the others who tripped over their own feet.

They all come face to face with Nya, who was standing near her bathroom door with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Nya, what happened?" Jay asks, stepping forward. He gave her a concerned look, glancing at the bathroom door.

Nya sighs. "Looks like Lacey got her period," She shrugs crossing her arms, chewing on her bottom lip.

Kai blinks.

Cole makes a face.

Jay's cheeks turn pink.

Wu coughs, looking away.

Lloyd tilts his head, looking confused.

Zane slowly nods. "Oh, yes. It is common knowledge, now that she has grown, her body will also start developing-"