Rise of the Great Devourer

To me, this song feels like Lloyd and Lacey's song

It's basically their song!

_________________________________________

"No, I can't, what. Where am I?" Lacey sputtered.

She was back, but instead, she was in a room. A big bedroom, though it was too big to be a bedroom. She frowned in confusion.

"Lloyd!" She heard a woman snap

She looked up see a woman with same features as her, and she Lloyd Garmadon? He was older, much older?
That was Lloyd, but if that was Lloyd, she looked at the woman with wide eyes, that was her, but what was happening.

Was this the future?

"We defeated the overlord, now we have to go on a tour of all of Ninjago. And it's so tiring" her supposed future self said

The young man, who she supposed was Lloyd, only older, rolled his eyes.

"So?"

"So? So? So?! Lloyd! It's...tiring and all the people, they-they, um, well, they're a bit annoying," she sighed.

Future Lloyd smirks "you sure, because it sounds like your a bit jealous of all the girls and ladies at all the ceremonies"

Future Lacey sputtered "Wha-what, me-me, jealous, I-I-I don't get jealous", she while future Lloyd just watched amused.

While sputtering and ranting, future Lloyd goes behind her and wraps his arms around her from behind. She was pressed flushed against his chest, slowly he started to kiss her neck

"What are you doing?" She breathed.

"Nothing," he muttered

Lacey again, woke up in her bed, not remembering anything from the previous night.

The Destiny's bounty was flying in the storm. Rain poured down harshly. It tilted a few times but stayed upright most of the time. Nya, Kai and Jay were in the Dining room guarding the Fangblades.

"Why is it that Torchfire Mountain is the only place we can destroy the Fangblades." Nya asked as the group were in the dining room.

"Cause the Fangblades are made from the original teeth of the Devourer. They're so strong they can only break down in extraordinary heat." Kai explains.

"Uh, could someone pass the salt?" Jay asks. The Bounty tilts in the harsh weather and makes the the salt shaker slide to Jay. "Hey, thanks." He was eating a sandwich.

Cole comes in, his face green, he groggily says, "Please. No one talk about food. How much longer until we get there?" The ship keeps tilting and tilting, making the things move.