Ninjaball Run

------------------------------------------------------------

Lacey stared at Lloyd with a worried look on her pretty face. She swallowed hard, this wasn't going to be to hard, was it?

Currently Lloyd was upside down on one hand, he was using his feet to balance the Ninja and Wu.

Zane is on top of Lloyd's feet while holding Kai and Jay in his arms, and Cole is standing on his head. Cole has Wu on his shoulders.

"Well, Lacey, what are you waiting for?" Cole asked her nervously, he swallows hard.

"Focus. Lacey come now," Wu said sipping his tea calmly.

"Sensei, I'm starting to think this was a bad idea." Jay said, looking a bit scared.

"Yeah, Sensei, he's just a kid." Cole frowns.

"In order for him to succeed, we must all trust one another." Wu states, "And Lloyd and Lacey must trust each other greatly for them to succeed in each other."

"But Sensei, I don't think Lloyd can hold me, with all of you. What if something bad happens to him?" Lacey said worried, eyeing the green eyed boy with concern.

"Him! Yeah if we fall it's nothing Lace, but if something bad happens to him, it's awful," Jay muttered shaking his head.

"No Jay," Cole says. "This is good, if they both trust each other, and the more their bond becomes the more powerful they become. And it wouldn't hurt them to be lovers or so," He grins. He definitely shipped it.

Lacey only looks confused, she makes a face.

Lloyd sighed, he was kinda tired holding them up, but hr would do it, he would endure. "What?" He mumbles in confusion.

"Chill Cole, they're like 9 or 10-" Jay starts.

"Lacey is 9 and Lloyd is 10," Zane corrected helpfully.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Jay continued with a roll of his eyes, "I don't think they know what lovers mean, well, actually I'm sure they know, but they don't know what making out is, so I doubt they will be Lovers." He makes a face.

"Jay! They can hear you, they're little kids. Do you want to strip away their innocence?" Kai says, scowling at the lighting ninja.

"What? I doubt they know what making out is, let alone sex." Jay finishes while the others start to groan and snap at him.

"Jay!" Kai hissed. "Are you that thick?"

"What is wrong with you?" Cole scowls. "Why would you say that in front of them?"

Zane frowns. "That was highly, unnecessary." He shakes his head.

Jay laughs, looking sheepish. "Oops...?"

Wu sighed, shaking his head as he muttered something under his breath.

"What's sex?" Asks Lloyd and Lacey in unison.