Pirates vs. Ninja

Lacey's eyes snapped open, "Oh my Ninjago

Lacey's eyes snapped open, "Oh my Ninjago. Where the hell am I?" she said looking around the black smoke

This place felt familiar, very familiar. Like she had been here not one, but many times before. But when?

Whispers and voices were heard, she heard them wistfully, some happy, some sad.

"Oh, Lloyd." a moaning voice was heard

"Yes, I am. Oh, the honor is all mine." said a woman

"Wait," said a man's voice "You want me and Lacey, to help you, plan a date for Nya?"

"It's nice to meet you Harumi, I'm glad Cole found a girl like you." said the woman's voice before it faded

"Oh, poor Cole!" Said another woman's voice, but this, it was full of malice "I never loved you, I only needed to get close to you so I could get to Lloyd and Lacey. He will return. The Ov-"

Lacey woke up screaming, tears pooling in her eyes. Immediately, arms wrapped around her.
She, in a panic, thrashed around. "Lace. It's me, it's okay, I'm here, it's okay" Lloyd said comforting her. Lacey sighed in relief and hugged him back.

"Are you okay?" Lloyd hesitatinly asked. 

"Yeah, just a bad dream," She sighs, rubbing her eyes. He frowned at her but stayed silent, ever since he arrived, Lacey had bad dreams almost every other night.

He shook his head, they both laid down next to each other and fell asleep.

However, Lacey was kept awake by Lloyd's snoring.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Lloyd and Lacey were training. Lloyd was punching Kai's hands which were covered in oven mitts. And Lacey was with Wu, trying to memorize spells.

"Good, keep it up." Kai praised, letting out a fond chuckle.

"Ha! Fists of fury! Unh! You can't even see 'em move, I'm so fast! Ha!" Lloyd exclaimed, punching the oven mitts.

"Save the gloating. It can only be used against you by your enemy." as Kai explains, Lacey listened in also.

"Lacey, have you memorized the elemental spells?" Wu asked. Everyone looked at her, including Lloyd, who pauses.

"Yup," She nodded slowly. "But, um, there kinda hard to do." She makes a face, they would most likely drain her.

"Yes, which is why you need to train, like Lloyd " Wu answers. "Now both of you, I don't want you two to be late for your next lesson with Nya."

"Aww, but when will I learn Spinjitzu." Lloyd whines. "Lacey already knows," He frowns.

Lacey snorts. "Yeah, barely."