Darkness Shall Rise

The City was a mess, the Great Devourer had ruined almost everything

Which in a way, was partly their fault, Lacey thought. But then again, they hadn't raised the Great Devourer. It had been that slimy snake Pythor.

But still, they were still inclined to help and all.

A few days ago, after the Devourer incident, Sensei Wu had given Lacey a light mint green, Ninja gi.

It was large on her but she wore it nonetheless. She was a Ninja after all. The Guardian Ninja, the Light Green Ninja, The Soulmate of the Green Ninja, Master of Magic, The Sorceress.

Hmm, maybe she had too many titles. But then again, it did sound more powerful.

The Sorceress followed the guys and Lloyd after Patty Keys.

Nya and Sensei Wu had gone on a trip to get some things. It wouldn't take them long but without Wu and Nya, the guys could get a little...immature.

"This one bedroom, one half bath is a cozy dream. Who needs extras when everything is in arm's reach? Now, wait until you see the lighting," The lighting bulb however falls and breaks. "Uh, who needs lights when you have this view? Heh." The window showed a brick wall, not a good view. That much.

Lacey sighed frowning, staring out the window. 

"Uh, why do I smell old people?" Lloyd asks, making a face.

"Look, doll. I'm trying to work around your budget. This is all you can afford." Patty says, lookd annoyed.

"Uh, this looks promising. Remember, guys, Sensei told us our main objective, is to train Lloyd and Lacey, not kick our feet up in some swanky suite. If this is all we can afford, this is all we can afford." Cole said looking at the others.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's not rush into any decision." Jay interjects. "I mean, if its really all about Lloyd and Lacey, don't we need to live some place that'll make training easier?"

"Yeah, Jay's right." Kai agreed. "If we have to get Lloyd and Lacey ready to save Ninjago from his father, shouldn't both of them get atleast their own rooms?"

"Technically, that does not matter, they only-" Zane grunts when Kai punches his chest.

"We're only thinking about the children. Ha, ha." Jay laughs.

"I do have another property that you'll just love," Patty smiles.

•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°•

They all arrive at a incredibly large and fancy apartment, it was state of the art.

"Whoa," The Ninja exclaimed.

"Oh, my." Lacey mutters.

"Oh, man." Jay comments, looking all around.

"Now, this is the eight-bedroom Hero Suite. Floor to ceiling windows, digital wall television, state of the art game console..." Patty starts as she walks around.