The Void

A spaceship evolved around earth as it slowly swam into the dark abyss of the universe and galaxy

A spaceship evolved around earth as it slowly swam into the dark abyss of the universe and galaxy. It zoomed across and away from the planet as Jay looked out the window of the spaceship.

Cole, Jay, Kai, Zane, Lloyd and Lacey all floated around as there was no gravity in space. A few things also floated, a flashlight, screwdriver, a wrench and a few more.

Jay seemed to be enjoying the flying around as he put his hands behind his head and relaxed. "Is this the greatest thing ever or what?" He asked excitedly as he flew around.

Kai looked at him incredulously, "Where are you? We're trapped in space and you..." he paused. "Where did you go!"

"Guys, we're in space." Jay said. "I thought this is stuff only Fritz Donogon gets to enjoy." He smiles.

"Fritz is from a comic book, dude. This is real!" Lloyd exclaimed.

"Well, you got me hooked on the character. Would you lighten up and not step on my dreams of being a real Starfarer just yet?" Jay asked as a screwdriver passed by floating. 

Lacey let out a loud scoff, she had stayed silent the whole way, not anymore. "Jay, we're in freaking space. What are we gonna do, and how the hell are we gonna get back to earth?" She asked, irritated.

"Well, it's not that bad, Ms. Night." Lloyd said playfully as he floated over to her. Lacey tried to hide her smile but she essentially gave up, grinning like a school girl talking to her crush.

"Why, because it's fun, Mr. Garmadon?" She raised a teasing eyebrow.

Lloyd grinned at her. "Well, it certainly gives me a great view of you," he smirked, his eyes going to her chest briefly.

"OI!" Jay yelled, "No flirting!" He said disgusted and in nostalgia as he remembered him and Nya. Too bad his best friend named Cole, ruined it.

Lacey rolled her eyes.

"We have to find a way to take control of the ship." Lloyd spoke up. "If they get the Golden Weapons back to the Overlord, Ninjago doesn't stand much of a chance," he than let out a scream as he was pushed back.

"But there's no access to the rest of the ship." Kai said, floating forward. "The only way out is through the same airlock we came in."

"And if my memory banks serve correct, space has a way of taking one's breath away, in the negative sense." Zane adds as he glanced out the window.

Lacey let out a breath as she looked outside the window, the earth was passing by, it was beautiful and terrifying at the same time. No wonder she was afraid of heights, she didn't like it one bit. Her fear of heights may or may not have been coming back.

.......

In the front, The Nindroids and Cryptor are all sitting around and standing around, piloting the ship.