Return of the Overlord

The Ninja, Misako and Wu walk on the Endless sea and find Dr

The Ninja, Misako and Wu walk on the Endless sea and find Dr. Julian.

"What was that sound? The horns?" Julian asked walking towards them.

"The Celestial Clock has reached zero. Garmadon's ultimate weapon is now operational and the Final Battle between good and evil has all but begun," Wu sighs.

"Now Lloyd and Lacey must face his father." Misako says looking over at them.

"But where's Nya?" Julian asked not seeing her with them.

Lacey sighs and looks away, thinking about her best friend.

"She's been taken by the Overlord, but we'll get her back. At the moment, there are bigger things at stake, including all of Ninjago itself." Wu explained.

"Who cares about Ninjago? Nya was my–uh, my...you know." Jay trails off.

"Yeah, we know." Lacey muttered looks away.

"And she's my sister. I know her being captured is tough, but she's tougher. Tougher than most of us. We'll see her again," Kai said, trying to be positive.

"Lloyd, Lacey. Your focus gives strength to invoking the power of the Golden Dragon. You two cannot lose faith now. Everything rests on your shoulders." Wu told them.

"But Sensei, you saw what happened when we tried to face my father." Lloyd says sadly.

"We-we froze. We can't fight him" Lacey said solemnly.

"You must. It is written in the scrolls," Wu tells them.

"You cares what the scrolls say," Lacey muttered bitterly.

"Remember, Lloyd's father is just as scared." Misako told them.

"Then the battle will be decided by who is willing to fight." Wu said with a nod.

"You two won't be alone. I'll be right behind you. You two have my Fire." Kai told them.

"You have my Earth," Cole adds.

"And my Ice," Zane says.

"And Lightning." Jay nods.

"We're all in this together, kids." Cole said with a firm nod.

Lloyd and Lacey grin. "What are we waiting for? Let's suit up " Lloyd says as they prepare for battle. "We're ready."

They run towards Garmadon's camp.

"Get down, now!" Lacey orders.

"They won't know what hit them," Kai grins.

"Time to chop wood," Jay said as they got ready. 

"Ninja Go!" They yell and break open the gates but the camp is empty. There were no warriors or Garmadon or even the Overlord.

"Uh, where the hell is everybody?" Jay asked confused, he looked around the abandoned camp.