Double Trouble

® The spells in the book are not owned by me, I made some up while I borrowed some from tv shows and a few books

® The spells in the book are not owned by me, I made some up while I borrowed some from tv shows and a few books. I repeat, I do not own the spells. ©

Enjoy!

°••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••°

At Dareth's dojo, the Ninja are training Lloyd and Lacey to control their powers. Both are trying to light the bulb with their powers.

"Focus, Lloyd, Focus Lacey. Control the power inside you. When you feel a surge welling up, harness it." Jay teaches them.

"I understand. I am in control," Lloyd nods, before looks back at the light bulb and grunts.

"Come on Lloyd, Lacey. You can do it" Jay encourages.

But Lloyd breaks the bulb."Aah!" He groans.

"Speak for yourself, I'm doing just fine," Lacey grins, but at the last minute her bulb also breaks, she sighs. "Darn it," she mutters.

"Stupid light bulb! You're putting too much pressure on us. Let us have one more try." Lloyd said frustrated, his eyes growing tired.

"Ugh, sorry guys, those were the last two light bulbs " Kai tells them, gesturing to the broken light bulbs on tye floor caused by them.

The dojo was messed with lots of light bulbs, broken or shattered, it didn't matter. It was a mess, controlling their powers was alot harder then Lacey thought.

"Clean up, guys. We'll continue training tomorrow." Cole says handing Lloyd a broom and Lacey a dustpan.

However Lloyd starts to punch a punching bag, exasperated. Lacey sighs watching him, playing with the dust pan by levitating it.

"What am I doing wrong, Sensai Wu? I can't seem to teach them to control their powers " Jay sighs.

"You dare to defy the Green Ninja!" Lloyd yells at the punching bag causing Lacey to snicker, he was so cute and innocent. Well, not innocent, but cute and naive, a little naive.

"Patience, Jay. Sometimes, the greatest opponent we face is ourselves, and that's especially-" Wu said but Lacey stopped listening.

Her magic was growing and thankfully she memorized a few spells.

Dexiă is a spell that can turn something or someone into water, temporarily. After a few hours they revived. Lacey can only turn things into water because of her age, and her powers aren't that strong, they're growing, yes, but not fast or strong enough.

Vis Porta is a spell to increase Telekinesis. She's really good at that, brilliant actually. So far she can do it, she's good at Telekinesis. She hasn't lost control...yet.

Nya enters the room, she was wearing a sequined red dress, she looked beautiful. "Hey, guys." She greeted happily.

"Hey Nya," They all greeted back.