Once Bitten, Twice Shy

Nya takes off a cover off a skeleton before she starts explaining

Nya takes off a cover off a skeleton before she starts explaining. "Some villagers unearthed the remains of this Fangpyre a few miles away. It predates the Golden Age, and must be hundreds of years old. Although the venom in the fangs of the Fangpyre genetically mutate human cells into reptilian, I've learned there could be a way to stop the effects without having to create an antivenom." She starts explaining as they all sat around a table in the Bridge.

Zane is shown taking notes while Kai is bored. Cole is drawing a picture of him fighting while Jay, sporting a new hairstyle, stares at Nya with an infatuated expression on his face.

Lacey is leaning against the table, bored and tired as she listened to the lesson. She yawns. She than glances at Cole's picture, she blinks. It was kinda impressive, she didn't even know Cole drew so well.

"If one is able to wildly raise their heart rate, hypothetically it could reverse the venom's effects." Nya's cheeks turn pink. "Resulting in...diminished, uh, excuse me, is someone wearing perfume? I'm severely allergic to perfume." She coughs.

Lacey sees the boys talking to themselves while she looks away. Sensei was still gone, leaving her alone on the ship with Nya. Even the girl left when she went out, being the Samurai while the other had their Ninja duties.

She missed Lloyd, so, so, so much. She's bored and out of her mind. He was still with Pythor, and she hated that. What was going on with him? Was he hurt? How cruel was Pythor, was he hurting Lloyd? She wanted to make that snake into a purple smoothie.

__________

Wu and Garmadon follows a path that leads to the Mountain of Madness. The dark roared lighting, with black and dark vines and mud all around.

Garmadon sighs, thinking about his young son. "So, what kind of trouble has Lloyd gotten himself into?"

"Well, I'm afraid to say, the worst kind." Wu says. "He's reopened the Serpentine tombs, and now that they have united, Pythor is trying to find the Four Silver Fangblades to unleash the Great Devourer."

Garmadon pauses, his heart faltering for a moment. "The very snake that turned me evil?" He questions.

Wu breathes out, nodding. "Yes."

Garmadon furrows his eyebrows, his red eyes widening slightly. "Why would Lloyd open the tombs?"

Wu looks away. "To be like you." He states.

Garmadon shakes his head. "I never wanted him to. Thank you for watching out for him." He smiles.

"You may think of me as your enemy, but I was first your brother." Wu says. "And to be honest, it wasn't me. It was my Ninja and Lacey."

Garmadon scowls thinking about the stupid Ninja, before he pauses. He furrows his eyebrows in confusion. "Lacey?" He asks.

Wu nods. "Yes. Laçiaña Night." He smiles as they continue to walk along the dark path.