※✥❀✾ Anniversary ❁✿❖✤

Happy, happy, happy anniversary to the Book! Happy Anniversary to the Sorceress!!!!

November 27, 2020. 

Gosh, it's been like a year since this book was published, it's been a long and exciting year for this book. It's now 1 year old, ha!

Thank you everyone who has supported me for and through this book, thank you for all the comments and votes and everything in between. Thank you for all the reads I'm getting, I'm so happy you guys are reading and probably enjoying the book.
I'll admit that I stopped writing this book for 3 months because I didn't have the energy nor motivation for writing it but I eventually did finish writing season 3. I'm proud of myself and of you guys, somewhere along the book I made my own plot which will be revealed in future chapters.

This story is my first Ninjago book and I had no idea it would turn out like this. And I'm so proud of myself for actually getting through more of these chapters, of writing them even though I was tired and I lost creativity. But I still did. And once again, I thank all of you for everything.

Make note, I will delete all negatively as this is a positive space.

My plot will be introduced after season 7 because I am not writing the newer seasons. I will, and I repeat, will NOT write Harumi like she wants Lloyd. I hate her so much, I just wanna gut her for breaking Lloyd's poor little heart. And don't worry, even if I did write the new seasons (I'm thinking of writing a one shot of the season 8) I will make sure Lloyd has no certain feelings for Harumi since he would be with Lacey and their whole soulmate bond.

But Harumi will be in my plot, she just won't really be a princess. And she probably will not go after Lloyd, I refuse to write her because I do not want Lacey's heart to to broken but it would be funny to see her jealous. Though Lloyd would definitely not cheat on her, he loves her. ♡

And also, I will be doing a Q & A, please if you any questions, ask me in the comments.

Love,

𝓐𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓪 ♡

Note: I'm just going to publish this for convenience, seeing as it's been three years already. 2023.