Tick Tock

The ninja watch as Zane breaks his breath-holding record

"Ten minutes! He just broke his own record. The guy's inhuman!" Kai exclaimed. Zane is shown on the ocean floor. He pets a fish before resurfacing.
The ninja cheer for him.

"Amazing!" Cole exclaimed, looking absolutely amazed.

"We're not worthy." Jay shakes his head.

"I broke the record?" Zane asks surfacing up.

"You destroyed it!" Lacey exclaimed with a grin.

"Okay, okay. Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking? We've been training for so long, I don't think we can get any better. Just think about all we've accomplished." Jay says, looking at his brothers.

A flashback ensues showing Kai running across several hot coals, then transitions to Jay spinning on a metal rod on one hand during a Lightning storm and finally shows Cole attempting to lift a barbell only to add on more weights before lifting it. It's also shown to have Nya on one end and Jay on the other each with a dumbbell and the latter with holding a chicken platter before returning to the present.

"The question should be raised. Perhaps we have reached our full potential?" Zane said looking at all of them.

Lacey only shakes her head them. When will they learn?

"Well, every morning I do five hundred push-ups." The Ice Ninja adds in.

Kai scoffs."Five hundred? Ha, try a thousand." He crosses his arms, a smirk on his face.

Lacey stares at them. Was their anyone else who could do that, after all, being a Ninja was almost an honor. Seeing as they weren't just Ninja and Elemental Masters, but also Spinjitzu Masters.

"Hahaha, I do a thousand and one." Jay laughs.

Cole rolls his eyes as they start walking towards Sensei's room. "What is this, amateur hour? Sounds like my warm-up. Sensei, what does True Potential look like if—" They see Master Wu putting away a katana.

Zane quickly bows with the others. :Our apologies, Sensei. We've interrupted you."

Lacey stays silent, looking up at her Sensei.

Wu sighs, looking tired almost. "I'm sorry if I've been distant lately. My mind has been elsewhere since Lloyd has gone missing. What can I help you with?" He looks at them.

Reasonable, he is Lloyd's Uncle, Lacey thought. He's obviously worried for his nephew.

Cole walks forward, speaking up. "Sensei, what if we've done enough training? What if we've reached our True Potential? What if we're ready?"

Wu hums, stroking his beard. "Hm. You might have reached peak physical condition, but you've yet to reach your inner potential. In each and every one of us, there are obstacles that hold us back. Only when you conquer that fear will your heart be free. Only then will you reach your True Potential. Only then will we have a fighting chance to stop the Serpentine from releasing the Great Devourer." He told them.