Ghost Story

It wasn't like she felt it, because she did

Laçiaña could feel that someone was controlling her soulmate's body, and it was absolutely horrid.

All she could feel was pain, the drive of someone controlling Lloyd, in his body as a soul, it hurt because she too could feel it. It was like fire, like someone burning her body and fighting against the flames.

She wanted Lloyd.

"Ah," She let out a small noise of pain, gripping her bed sheets with Emerald on her side. She clenched her eyes close, feeling the ship tilt and move faster.

She had no idea what was happening outside but she wanted too, she wanted to help. But she could barely walk, how was she gonna fight?

She breathes out, taking deep breathes to compose herself and ignore the feeling of agony that was upon her body.

.............

The ninja are being chased by Morro's dragon, which was getting closer to the Bounty with each minute wasted.

"Take positions." Wu spoke up, his tone grave as he neared towards the ledge of the railing.

Cole grunts. "Ah, I give you this much. That ninja never quits." He shakes his head.

"Port side!" Zane yells.

"The cannons!" Cole exclaims.

Jay runs towards the cannons and fires the cannons at Morro, but misses. "Aah! Let me get this straight. You're just telling us now that you had another pupil before us, and now his cursed spirit has possessed Lloyd, all so that he can take your staff?" He asks turning to the old man, bewildered.

Wu shakes his head. "Morro won't stop until he gets what he's after. There's a secret message engraved on it. All these years, I had no idea." He mutters.

Jay nods. "Of course. Ha, just another day in Ninjago." He pauses. "Where's Lacey?"

"If this is as fast as the Bounty goes, I think we're in for some serious trouble." Cole says, the Bounty rocked between the harsh wind and the weight.

Morro laughs as he lands on the Bounty, a smirk on his face as he advanced forward.

Wu looks at his students. "I need ink and parchment to make an imprint to see what's on the staff."

Zane nods. "Kai and I will take you to our quarters while Jay and Cole will keep him busy."

Cole scoffs, not looking happy. "Oh, that's honorable of you to nominate us."

"Yeah, we didn't fare so hot last time. Why is it you get off with the easy task?" Jay asks, angry as he glares at their retreating figures.

Zane glances back at them. "Because I'm the intelligent one."