The Art of the Silent Fist

"So you guys visited this place? Your parents, Lloyd?" Jay questioned the couple

After hiding the vehicles and Nya giving the two new green Ninja Gi's, they make their way to Garmadon's Monastery.

"Yeah, many times." Lloyd answers, chuckling. "My Dad is a Sensei now."

"Really now?" Kai asks skeptically, narrowing his eyes.

"Lloyd? Lacey?" They turn and see Misako walking towards them. She smiles and hugs Lloyd before turning to Lacey and giving her a hug.

After explaining their situation they give the weapons to Zane, who stays back and start to walk towards the fairly large Monastery.

A bunch of kids are playing ball and it rolls away, Kai catches it, walking towards them with Jay and Cole following.

"Ah, at least there's some places left in this world I'm still considered cool." Cole says as Kai tries to give the ball back to the kids but they run towards Lloyd and Lacey.

"Oh, wow!" One boy comments.

"It's the Green and Guardian Ninjas!" A boy exclaimed.

"Nope, still totally lame." Jay said and they walk towards the kids. "Hey, hey!"

Lacey giggled at the attention as all the girls run around her, asking questions and laughing at her, looking at her with awe.

"Are you and the Green Ninja together?" A girl asks shyly.

"Yes we are," Lacey answered smiling, her blue eyed gentle and friendly.

"Did you two kiss?" Another girl asks, looking digusted.

"Yes, we did." Lacey said amused, she laughed slightly.

"Aren't boys mean?" Another girls asks pouting, the other girls nod along with her, pouts on their faces.

"And gross?" Another asks, making a face.

"Oh, well, most are." She says, causing them to giggle. "But most aren't. They are sweet, and kind." She glanced up to see Lloyd, playing with a few of the kids. She smiles and stares at him.

"Do you love each other?" A girl asks innocently.

Lacey chuckled. "Yes. More than you could ever imagined." She says with a sigh.

She then walks towards Nya and Misako as the kids play with the boys except Zane. She overhears the conversation and her eyebrows raise.
"You and Cole? Since when have you thought about Cole?" She asks baffled, a frown on her face.

"It's uh, it's hard to explain." Nya chuckled nervously, looking sheepish.

Lacey only cocked an eyebrow.

"This machine said that Cole's my perfect match," Nya starts, looking at the younger girl.

"I'm gonna stop you right there." Lacey puts a hand up, frowning. "A machine doesn't know what's in your heart Nya. I mean, ever since I met you guys, Jay has always been the one pining after you. And I know you feel the same way, I mean the way you look at him, it's like...like your made for each other." She gave her a look.