Kingdom Come

On the summit of the Wailing Alps, Morro tells Bansha and Soul Archer that they need to get to Cloud Kingdom

"Ugh, those cursed ninja. I need to get to the Cloud Kingdom now!" He snaps, his eyes growing with anger.

Soul Archer looks at him. "Patience, Morro. Wanting to get to the Cloud Kingdom will not bring its portal any closer."

Morro scoffs. "But I hate waiting. It's beneath me." He scrunches his face up in what looked like pain. "If the ninja get the Sword of Sanctuary before we do, they'll have the upper hand."

Soul Archer frowns, eyeing him carefully. "I've never known you to worry."

"It's this incessant boy trying to break free of my possession." Morro grunts, thinking about Lloyd trying to break free from his hold on his body.

Bansha shakes her head. "You will not have to wait any longer, Morro." She tells him, her eyes flashing.

Soul Archer frowns. "But how? The gateway won't pass for hours."

Bansha smirks. "Let's just say I'm in contact with someone willing to leave the back door open."

.....

The ninja approach the gates of Cloud Kingdom.

Fenwick smiles as he walks towards them. "Welcome to Cloud Kingdom. We've been expecting you." He states.

Jay blinks. "Ha, how are we—" He starts, looking down at the clouds beneath them.

Fenwick smiles. "Standing on a cloud? Easy. In other Realms, there are other rules. I'm Fenwick. I've been asked to show you around."

Kai steps forward. "Nice to meet you. I'm—"

Fenwick nods. "Kai, yes, we all know. You're quite popular with the other monks. Up here, we see everything that goes on in Ninjago."

Cole furrows his eyebrows, looking serious as he walks forward. "Then you know—"

"You've traveled far for the Sword of Sanctuary, a powerful weapon that can foresee your opponent's next attack. It's also the second clue to finding the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master."

"Blimey." Zane says, still in his pirate accent. "But how be you—"

"Finishing your sentences?" Fenwick asks, raising an eyebrow. "I know, it's rather annoying, but up here we know, let's just say...we know what's going to come next. Come, I know Morro isn't far behind. Follow me and I'll explain."

.....

Lacey stood in the corner as the others all tried to talk to Ghoultar. She eyed him, he didn't look so smart, not from what she had observed.

Nya crosses her arms, looking smug.
"Deepstone bars. You're never getting out of here. Now tell us, what's in the tomb that's so important?" She narrows her eyes at him.