Only One Can Remain

The paddle boat whooshed towards the island as the ocean waves ruffled softly behind them, making the waves roll in

Lacey leant against the railing, they were nearly there when she spots the mansion up ahead.

She let out a small sigh.

"Hey," Lloyd starts hesitatinly as he walks over to her, he stood next to her against the railing, a frown on his face.

"I'm still mad at you,"

Lloyd sighs at her response, he knows he should have told her but a part of him wanted to protect her. He didn't want to involve her in this, he didn't want her to get hurt.

And if this was a trap, she would save them and probably knock some sense into them.

He didn't need her getting hurt, he didn't want her getting hurt. A lot can happen in one night, he knew that from experience.

"I'm sorry Lace, but I didn't want you to get hurt."

"So what, you thought you could have all the fun and leave me?" Lacey questions, turning to him with a small glare.

Lloyd narrowed his eyes. "I was trying to protect you! I don't want you to fall into this trap, if it is, which I don't doubt for a second-"

"I could have helped you!" The Sorceress snaps. "I could have helped you,"

Lloyd sighs, he met her gaze. "I'm sorry." He said, but there was still a hint of annoyance.

Lacey stares at him for a few seconds before looking away. "No, I'm sorry. I know your trying to protect me Lloyd, and I love you for that, but I can handle myself. We don't need to be more divided than we already were," she sighs.

"Come here," Lloyd says and the two wrap their arms in an embrace. Lace sighs and takes a deep breath, he smelled of smoke and pinewood, he smelled like spring and summer.

"I love you," Lloyd mumbled. The Sorceress smiles. "I love you too," she replied quietly.

"Look at that," Cole spoke up, walking over as the lovers separated to spot the island. In front was a giant stone castle with guards everywhere. Their helmets were made of bones probably and they had purple tattoos on their body.

"Awesome." Kai mutters, staring in awe and surprise.

"Let me see," Karloff said walking over, pushing Kai over to the side. The master of Fire glared at him, shouting, "Do you mind!" Angrily as he glared at the Master of Metal.

The Elemental Masters all than walk down the board, getting off the boat and walking ahead while the Ninja lingered behind.

"Welcome to Chen's Island. The Tournament of Elements welcomes it's brave fighters. Master Chen will be pleased you've returned, Sensei Garmadon." Clouse said, turning to tye man with a sneer, he then turns around to leave.