The Invitation

..............

In the deep jungle of Hiroshi's Labyrinth, there are thick tall trees everywhere with beautiful green leaves. The green grass was fresh, lush and neat, all natural because of the nature. A few miles away, in the jungle are Nindroids stationed everywhere.

In a bush of yellow flowers, two Ninjas peek out, eyeing the Nindroids carefully with caution. One with a Green gi and one with a pastel Green gi. The two run off to the right, before attacking.

One by one, the nindroids are smacked, kicked and slapped. Shurikens are than thrown, along with a few kicks from the pastel green gi Ninja.

The two Ninjas jump up and on a Nindroid.

✤.....................✤

The two Ninjas are now in a cave, with brown and orange walls which are cracked and made of hard rocks. The floor is made of stone and lasers are put all along the room. The two ninjas share looks before expertly flipping and jumping over them, making sure not to trigger anything.

Suddenly, lasers are shot at them from more Nindroids storming towards them.

"Really," The Female Ninja groans.

The two than dodge before igniting their powers and pushing the Nindroidsback, they explode before being knocked unconscious.

The two glance at each other and nod.

"Ninja, Go!" The two yell as more Nindroids run towards them, they then jump up, kick back, whip around and spin. In their green Spinjitzu, they punch the Nindroids.

A rumbling is heard and a gigantic boulder roll towards them, they instantly run off while tying a rope around their waists. They drop down and into a hole with technological walls.

The room is bright with glowing walls and technology, the two lean towards the Golden Armor which is situated on a tall table. But they instantly give up, the female letting out a groan of frustration and annoyance.

"You two got closer than I thought you would." Mr. Borg spoke up as he and Wu stood to the side with a familar black kitten with green eyes. She let out a small meow. "But then again, I didn't think you'd be quite so rough on my security droids." He motioned towards the destroyed droids put to the side.

"If me and Lace can't steal the Golden Armor, I'd be surprised if anyone else could." Lloyd said as he walked over to the small group, he pulled down his mask along with the brunette behind him.

Lacey frowned as Emerald came to stand and purr by her legs. "It's secure," she said, "but where's the real one?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows.