Prologue

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤

𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡

𝙈𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣

𝙄𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

The Monastery on the high mountains was a incredible sight to see, it had the height of a airship and the length of a plane. The walls were tall and strong, Monasteries were built for peace and safety. You could not fight in a Monastery, but you could train. And one little five year old girl, refused to as she got curious and wanted to wake the cat up. But haven't you heard, curiosity killed the cat. But satisfaction brought it back. So, to quench her curiosity for satisfaction, the blue eyed brunette girl made her way to her adoptive father/Sensai's scroll room.

The last time she was here, a very interesting scroll had caught her eyes. And she had to see what it was about. So, she slowly snuck inside the room with a sneaky step in her feet. She grinned mischievously when she saw the said scroll on the table, lying there for all to see. She went to get it but discovered she was too short. "Oh, curse these stupid legs." She mutters before standing on the stool. She furrowed her eyebrows as six images were printed on the paper.

One was black, one was blue, one was white and one was red. But in the middle were two green images, one was lighter than the other. Almost teal. Ancient language was written on the scroll but she didn't understand it as she didn't read or learn ancient language. She tilted her head in a cute way. Her blue eyes showed wonder as her brunette hair contrasted to her eyes of wonder. It was odd to see a blue eyed brunette.

"Reading up, are we?"

The voice surprised her so much that she fell on her back, letting out a groan she stood up. Giving her Sensei a sheepish look, she giggled nervously. "Hiya, Sensei...?" She stands up straight.

Wu sighs as he walked towards the table and rolled the scroll up. "I think it is time I tell you the truth, Lacey." he said to her after putting the scroll away.