The Curse of the Golden Master

The Ninja enter the city after taking out the power and essentially destroying the Overlord

"What happened?" Kai asked confused as he looked around. He frowns at the sate of the city. It was void and empty.

"No power, that's what happened." Cole answers with a huff.

"Are we too late?" Zane asks as they step on a tripwire, alerting the civilians.

"Outsiders must answer to the postman!" A man yells at them before Cyrus arrives.
"Ah, you finally made it. Don't mind the savages. Since the power went out, everyone here has grown bored. Their imagination knows no bounds." He explains before spotting Pixal. "Pixal, amazing! You're....powered." he said in astonishment.

"You need to stay in character, Borg. This is no fun if we're not all committed." The postman reminds him.

"Oh, I'll have you committed if you don't all leave us at once. Now shoo!" Cyrus said in annoyance and they all start leaving, he turns back to the group. "We have real problems to address. Pixal, what's powering you?" He questions.

"Zane gave me half his heart." Pixal said and glanced at him, Zane stared back at her with a dreamy look in his eyes.

She was a warrior princess not to be reckoned with, a true fighting machine. She was a beating heart for him, he gave her half his heart, literally. He blinks before shaking his head, he's thinking like Lacey.

He needs to shop being a hopeless romantic.

"Thank you, Zane. I am greatly indebted. Unfortunately, the hard drive was stolen with the digital imprint of the Overlord. You'll be unable to erase him with your Techno Blades until we find it." Cyrus explained with a sigh.

"Aw, don't worry, we already had a little run in with the red-handed suspect. Or, should I say white-handed? He left behind a white scale. Get this, he's Serpentine." Jay said with a wink.

"Unh," Cole muttered as he takes off the cover of a manhole. "Lucky for us, the last Serpentine were sealed within a tomb under the city, so it's about time we pay them a visit." He nods.

"Approach with caution. I've also lost a few valuable prototypes. He may be armed and extremely dangerous," Cyrus tells them.

"We know, and uh, ahem, just for the record, when those prototypes are made available to the public, could you let know?" Jay said. "They're just the coolest gadgets." He adds excitingly, smiling widely.

Zane allows Pixal to enter the manhole first.

"Oh, Pixal, where are you going? Now that my assistant has an unlimited power supply, there's an infinite amount of good to be done." Cyrus said, turning to her.

Zane nods at Pixal and she walks towards him. "As you wish, Mr. Borg." she says as the two walk off and the Ninja go down the manhole.

"Watch your step, Nya. We don't know the last time this ladder was used," Cole spoke up, glancing up at her.