The Greatest Fear Of All

The Elemental Masters fly on their Dragons back to Ninjago, their dragons roaring loudly and flying over the sea

"Chen and his Anacondrai army have a day's start on us. Be prepared for anything and everything." Lloyd says, glancing behind him since he was in the front.

Lacey flew behind him, Sage roaring quietly with Lloyd's dragon. They were probably communicating in their dragon language, flirting maybe. Lacey swears she once saw them nuzzling when she and Lloyd had landed somewhere.

Kai furrowed his brows. "How did we lose so much time?" He questions, they had left a few hours after Chen escaped. Skylar sat behind him, her tail tucked in and looking towards the city.

Garmadon was sat behind Lloyd, looking out in the distance towards Ninjago City.

All Lacey saw was water, with Ninjago City up ahead, but she could barely see it. Lloyd was right, Chen did have a day's ahead start on them. They needed to be quicker before Ninjago succumbed to another Serpentine War, worse then last time.

Dareth sighs and shakes his head. "You know, you took an oath never to leave a man behind." He states.

Jay nods, ignoring the Brown Ninja. "And we're not all quick learners. Mastering your fear to create Power Dragons takes time." He responds to his friends.

"Well, we're running out of that. There's Ninjago City. Hurry." Nya said, sitting behind Jay, her arms wrapped around him. Which may or may not have been feeling his muscles.

"Hurry's my middle name. Hyah!" Griffin yells before he commands his dragon to hurry forward. No pun intended.

They all enter Ninjago City, the buildings as high as up as they were. The citizens of Ninjago all gaped at them, staring at all the different and colorful Dragons with awe and confusion.

A white haired girl, no little then 10 or 11 stared at the Dragons with a bit of envy and hatred. She glared at them, her eyes landing on a certain master of earth and the Green Ninja.

Her eyes go to the Guardian Ninja, pursuing her lips.

Lloyd looks at the elementals.
"Remember, whatever happens down there, we're stronger united. We fight as one." He commands as the leader, dominance coming off of him in waves.

Jay nods. "Let's do this!" He yells, flying and zipping through the city.

The crowd gasps all around, staring at the dragons.

Kai lands his Dragon, and a woman sees Skylor. "Serpentine!" She yells. Everyone screams and panics, running around the city in fear.

Lacey sighs, landing next to them. Sage growls. "Ugh, some things never change." She chuckles, shaking her head in amusement.

Skylor covers her face. "I wish I still had the power to change." She hisses out, sitting behind Kai. He looks at her with gentle eyes.

"You have changed. You're with us now."