The Day Ninjago Stood Still

In the Dojo, the Ninja were training Lloyd and Lacey

In the Dojo, the Ninja were training Lloyd and Lacey. Both of them were blindfolded and in a fighting position. 

"Don't rely on your eyes, you two. Use your ears," Cole said to them.

"Uh, guys, I'm teaching a class later, so I'd appreciate a clean dojo," Dareth said coming in, looking at them with worry.

But they ignored him and kept on fighting.

Lloyd kicks Cole and punches Zane away.

Lacey does a roundhouse kick and Kai is pushed back.

Lloyd takes Lacey's waist and pulls her up, he turns around as she keeps kicking her legs and makes Zane crash into the wall.

Kai try's to attack them but Lacey sweeps her legs under him and he falls.

From behind, Lloyd can hear Cole approaching and lays back and kicks him away. Jay than kicks Lacey back and she is pushed against Lloyd, her back to his chest.

Lacey rushes to Jay and kicks him back.

Jay was knocked into Dareth's trophy case. "Aah!" He groans. He is then
kicked back again by Lacey.

"Ah! No, no, no, no!" Dareth panics. He opens the window so it doesn't break by Jay. "Aah!"

Lloyd uses his Fire power and sets small patches of carpet on fire.
Lacey kicks Zane back, and he crushes into the wall, making a small dent.

"No, no, no, no!" Dareth stomps on the fire and puts it out. He sighs, rubbing his forehead in agony.

"Hey!" Jay yelled from the outside, "Open the window! Let me in!"

- On the Bounty -

Wu looks at a photo of himself, Misako, Anastasia and Garmadon. They were all so young, his eyes linger on the Sorceress, a small smile on his lips.

It was a shame that her parents had arranged a marriage for her, or else, he would have gladly married her.

Misako walks in quietly and startles him."I'd forgotten how pale Garmadon was before his change to evil was complete" She said staring at the picture from behind him, she smiles as she stares at her husband.

Wu immediately puts the picture away in his hat. "Misako, once again, you slip through my defenses." He clears his throat.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry. I brought my research on the property of the Green and Guardian Ninja. I thought maybe we could go over it together." Misako says holding it up, she smiles awkwardly at her brother-in-law.

Wu takes it and accidents drops it and the papers all fall out. "Hmm, my. There's so much. It will take days." he starts picking up the scrolls.

"I should have chosen you," Misako stated, staring at him. She should have given Lloyd to him instead of at the boarding school, she sighs regretfully.