Island Of Darkness

The Ninja reached the Dark Island but are on the lookout for the Stone Army

"This whole Island is swarming with Garmadon's indestructible Stone Army." Kai says with a sigh.

"Ha! Good thing we're Ninja and we know how to hide." Jay laughs, looking smug.

"Who wants to hide when you can fight? I'm getting tired of having our heads buried in the sand. I wanna fight these guys." Cole whines a little.

"But Cole, they have no apparent weakness. It would be unwise to start a fight we cannot finish." Zane said as Sensei approached.

"That is why we must find the Temple of Light." Wu nods.

The Ninja go inside the Destiny's Bounty, where Misako explains the scrolls.

"The scrolls say there is a hidden temple on the island. If you find it, it will give the Ninja pure elemental powers, powers that can destroy the indestructible army." Misako explains.

"So you're saying we get to fight? Whoo-hoo! I've got happy feet!" Cole cheers.

"And you, my son, here it is written: For once the Green and Guardian Ninjas find the instrument of peace, the Green Ninja will strike it and know the power of the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master, while the Guardian Ninja will face powers of unspeakable bloodlines and ancients." Misako continues.

Lacey frowns in confusion, unspeakable bloodlines and ancients? What the hell did that mean?

"Ultimate Spinjitzu Master? Unspeakable bloodlines and ancients?" Lloyd questions in confusion as he glances at Lacey. The girl merely shrugs, puzzled.

"It means they will be able to invoke the power of the Golden Dragons, an ancient fighting style only practiced by the First Spinjitzu Master. Lacey will...become something..fuller..." Misako trails off.

They all glance at Lacey as realization comes to her. A wide grin forms on her lips. "That means....I'll become a full sorceress, I would be able to do spells in the snap of my fingers." She said happily.

Lloyd grins as the everyone looks at him and Lacey, surprised.

"Hahaha, jealous?" Lloyd smirks, a teasing tone to his voice.

"Uh, wait a minute. This all sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?" Kai asked skeptically.

"The catch is, the Temple could be anywhere on the island, and all we have is this." Wu said and gives a medallion to Dr. Julian.

"A medallion. It's like a compass. When the three holes match up, the medallion will reveal where the temple is hidden." Julian explained.

"Uh, how'd you know that?" Jay asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, I did a lot of reading in my spare time," Julian chuckled. "Adventure stories were my favorite."

Zane takes the medallion."Then what are we waiting for?"