All Of Nothing

Lacey walked around the misty, dark, lethal haze

Lacey walked around the misty, dark, lethal haze. She sighed in annoyance, what was she doing here. If this is one of her nightmares, than she probably would wake up not remembering this. Great, oh so great.

She frowned when she heard voices, she hesitatinly walked forwards.
Her footsteps echoed the hollow room, like a pattern waiting to be finished.

She stopped and looked up, there was a whirling wind pool in front. Voices were heard from it, some depressing, some joyful. They whispered in edge.

"What the heck?" She asked herself.

'Not heck, no, hell is more like it' said a raspy voice

Lacey screams in surprise

"What-who, who are you?!" She yells

'I have been for so long to reveal myself, you and your savior will not stop me! I am the Overlord'

"Overlord?" Lacey said nervously, who was the Overlord. She doesn't remember nor does she care. "What do you want!" She yelled.

A dark chuckle was heard, it sent shivers down her spine.

'What I want is to come to your world and bring darkness. And nothing, and no one, will stop me'

"No, no-" she repeated and woke up in bed

Lacey looked around rapidly, what happened. She than remembered that she might have had a nightmare, the same nightmares she couldn't remember. At. All.

She hated not remembering her dreams, no wonder she woke up screaming.

It had been a few days and Pythor had all three of the Fangblades. And things couldn't have gotten more awkward between Lloyd and Lacey.

_________________________________________

The Snake ran, Spitta. He ran in the alley, fell and just as he turned, the Ninja had cornered him.

"Going somewhere." Cole asked in a taunting voice, walking towards him.

"Uh-oh." Spitta muttered, backing away.

"Thought you could joyride through town and not be noticed, eh? Where's the last Fangblade." Jay asked narrowing his eyes at the Venomari Snake.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Spitta said, pretending to not know what they wanted to know.

"You know what it is. The fourth Fangblade. When Pythor finds them all, he plans to unleash the Great Devourer." Kai scowls, glaring the snake down.

"Oh, that Fangblade. Haha, you're too late. Pythor's already there now. He's probably already digging it up. If I were you, I'd start preparing for the worst, because when the Great Devourer is awakened, there will be nothing it won't consume." Spitta said, proudly.