The Last Voyage

Lacey's eyes snapped open, she frowned in confusion

Lacey's eyes snapped open, she frowned in confusion. Where the hell was she?

Everywhere she looked she saw black, she saw nothingness, she saw hollow. Suddenly, white smoke started to appear, it floated around her.

"Laçiaña"

She heard a whisper say, it sounds so...evil.

The Overlord? She thought as fear ran through her blood, but, how could she-

Wait...all the nightmares she had, what if, what if they were about the Overlord?

"Laçiaña" it tutted mockingly

"So beautiful and innocent, yet on the wrong side. I will enjoy destroying you and your Green Ninja....so much" it laughs

Fear and anxiety took over, suddenly, she felt pain. Horrible pain, she let out a scream as she felt her body being burned.

It felt like a thousand hot needles were picking her, all at once. It felt so painful, her face morphed as it showed hurt.

She let out a whimper as tears began to fall, her stomach churned and she fell to her knees, her arms wrapped herself. She held on, she had to be strong.

Arms wrapped around her gently. As if instincts kicked in, she leaned in those arms, her sobbing hurting his heart.

Lloyd sighed, Lacey's face was in his chest, crying her eyes out as she clung on to him. She had another nightmare.

She pulled away as he looked at her, both sitting up. "Are you okay?" He asked cautiously.

"Yeah," She whispered, sniffling..

"What happened?" He asked but Lacey was frozen. That's when she realized, she remembered the dream.

"I-I I saw t-the Overlord. I heard him." she whispered and Lloyd paused, processing her words.

Lloyd immediately wrapped his arms around her, she leaned into him. "What did you hear?" He asked gently.

"I, he, he said he was gonna destroy us. Then the next thing I know, I felt pain, horrible, horrific pain. It felt like my insides were burning," she told him shivering.

"How long have you've been having these dreams?" Lloyd asked.

"I don't really know. I've always had these dreams, only, I couldn't remember what happened or what I dreamed about. Only this time, I remembered." She answered.

Lloyd slowly nodded. "We need to talk to Sensei,"  He said.

"Yeah," She muttered. "I know."

_

_

_

_

The Falcon squawks as Zane and Wu look through binoculars and spot the dark island.