25.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As someone who spent her life reading more fanfictions than regular novels, one glance at her current situation was enough for Clarity to determine what was going on.

Right now, she was trapped in the storage room with Taehyung, an attractive, black-haired man who was staring at her in confusion, unaware of her inner thoughts.

"Ahem." Clearing her throat with a cough, Clarity turned towards him with an sheepish smile. "So... It looks like we'll be stuck here for awhile."

"...It seems that way."

At the raven-haired man's curt response, Clarity decided to speak up again before room fell into another awkward silence. "You know, this reminds me of a very cliched situation in a book that I read before coming to this world."

"This appeared in the fanfiction you were reading as well?" Taehyung's gaze was unusually heavy.

She realized what he was thinking, and the short-haired girl promptly waved her hands around in denial. "No, no. That's not what I meant. I was just saying that this was quite a popular trope for writers to use in pushing the relationship of two characters. It's in a lot of other books as well!"

Internally cringing at her failed attempt to break the ice, Clarity decided to shut up before she made matters worse.

Although the members had accepted her identity with relative ease, Clarity still avoided talking about this world as a novel when possible. She was trying to change her perspective on the current world, although it proved to be more difficult than she had imagined.

"Wanna hear something interesting?" Clarity suddenly turned towards Taehyung with a small grin. "You were someone famous in the world where I came from."

"A celebrity?" Taehyung's eyes widened as she nodded her head.

"A worldwide superstar. You and the other Bangtan members formed a seven-person boyband and brought happiness to fans all over the world with your music. You were artists for healing."

Not only for healing, but BTS had transformed Clarity's life entirely. They were her inspiration and light, the sliver of hope that she held onto with all her might amidst her suffocating days.

They were her saviour.

"Artists for healing," Taehyung repeated her words with a contemplative expression. "That's a relief."

He was glad that despite all his wrongdoings in this life, there was another him that existed in the other world who brought comfort to others.