28.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Boss."

Tara Lee greeted the person in front of her with a formal bow.

Right now, she was in the confidential office of Senyu Corporation. In the darkened room, there were three people: Kevin, Tara Lee, and the leader of Senyu Corporation. As a member of Senyu's assassins faction, she always worked in the shadows. Minimal people knew of her identity, and any leakage of her work nature would inevitably lead to death, perhaps even by the hands of her own people.

Swallowing subconsciously, Tara began recapping her mission results. "I am here to report my successful infiltration into the household of Bangtan Corporation's priority members. Taking on the identity of the housekeeper, I manipulated Yinn Naron to poison the target, secretary Clarity Moon. The operation was a successful. They would not be able to trace the evidence back to me."

Under the command of Senyu's leader, she had entered Bangtan's dwelling three months ago under the fake housekeeper identity. During this time, she had not been able to obtain any important information other than the members' daily trifles. It was because Bangtan was cautious even inside their own homes.

She had been worried about not producing results. However, that changed when she received an additional mission two weeks ago. It was a simple statement.

Get rid of Kim Seokjin's new secretary.

Rumours had it that Kim Seokjin's new secretary, who had emerged out of nowhere, became an important member of Bangtan Co's seven-member priority faction. Her personal information was nothing special, and she had no connections, assets, or previous reputation in the both the business and underground industries what-so-ever.

Even so, she took part in the Underground Auction, witnessed the footage conference, and also partially caused the casualties of Senyu's assassins in the forest. The underground leaders were all baffled by the sudden presence and decided to do something about it.

Indeed, after a thorough research on the mysterious secretary, they found her weakness.

For some reason, the secretary seemed to be acquainted with Yinn Naron, the girl who had been chosen as the annual human auction product.

The leader's right hand man, Kevin, had asserted this claim in a meeting. "I saw with my own eyes. She had reached out to her when there was a bomb infiltrations the auction hall." He had pressed his palms onto the table with a cold gaze. "The secretary is acquainted with Yinn Naron. She wanted to save her."