43.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A cold light dawned upon the interior of the hospital.

Her back pressed to the wall, Clarity shuffled uneasily in her seat as she glanced over across the room. By the corridors was BTS's manager, who appeared to be discussing something with the front desk.

After Lune Kim suddenly lost consciousness, they had brought her to the hospital and were now awaiting the diagnosis results.

She casually glanced at her phone, only to realize it was three in the morning.

According to BTS's schedules, their second concert in Seoul was tomorrow night—well, tonight now, on October 30th.

Although they should be resting, the BTS members decided to wait for Lune Kim to wake up. Regretful of the situation, they believed it was only right to do so.

After rehearsing at the Olympic Stadium, BTS had divided themselves into two vans; the first consisted of J-Hope, Jimin, Jungkook, and RM who were now back in the hotel, while the second included Jin, Suga, and V. Naturally, it's the latter that ended up in the current situation.

Unlike their majestic presence hours ago on the concert, the three BTS members stood barefaced and in casual clothing. With masks and bucket hats covering the majority of their facial features, the three stood by the walls, concealing themselves from the eyes of others in the same area.

Suga turned sideways, his eyes landing on the girl sitting to his right.

"Sorry for pulling you into this situation, I heard you were just passing by," he said, slightly tugging down the rim of his hat. "You can leave any time, you know."

At his statement, Clarity just shook her head with a smile. "It's fine. I will stay to make sure she is alright."

While her response sounded like something from an uprising member of society, in reality, her mind was simply in too much of mess right now for her to move. Taking advantage of the waiting period, Clarity organized the series of events that occurred today, allowing her thoughts to wander.

The first thing on her mind was the encounter with Lune Kim.

Did the ritual work? She really managed to transmigrated back into this world?

She clearly recalled that the girl had introduced herself as Lune Kim, yet it was exact this that did not make sense. Even when Clarity introduced herself with her full name, Lune Kim had expressed no signs of surprise or any other similar reactions. In fact, she had seemed to not even recognize her!