44.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Will you be there, too?"

Is he asking me if I'm going to the concert tonight?

Clarity lamented inwardly at the black-haired man's unexpected question. As much as she loved BTS, she only had enough money to buy one concert ticket, and even that was a result of months of saving money. Plus, the fight for ticket sales was comparable to war. She had barely lucked out just for one ticket, let alone both days.

Clarity pursed her lips and fell into silence. Before she could indicate a negative response, however, someone else popped by the door. Jin, who came back after noticing V's absence, arrived just in time to witness her dilemma.

Noticing her hesitation, the eldest chuckled softly before turning to the corridor. "Manager-hyung! You have a few spare tickets with you, right?"

He looked towards Clarity, then at the awkwardly standing V. After that, he disappeared for a few minutes, soon returning with a ticket in his hand. Tossing it to the black-haired man, Jin casually gestured with his hand towards Clarity's direction.

With a nod, V took the ticket from his hand and walked into the room. He passed along the ticket to the dazed Clarity.

"As a thank-you gift for your good deed." He smiled. "We hope to see you there."

"Thank you..." Clarity muttered.

As the two members disappeared from the room, she cleared her head and shoved the ticket into her back pocket.

He really is different.

The Kim Taehyung from BTS acted with confidence while retaining his boyish innocence; his smile full of gentleness was truly fitting for a celebrity.

With a relieved smile, Clarity found herself admiring him all over again.

At the same time, however, an inevitable sense of melancholy arose within her heart.

I wonder if Taehyung is doing well...

Her chest tightened as she recalled his injuries and what happened on top of the Senyu tower.

"Are you alright?"

With her thoughts interrupted by a small voice, Clarity spun around towards Lune Kim, who was staring at her with apprehension.

"I'm alright," she said, "are you alright?"

She needed to test the girl in front of her, to find out the truth behind her transmigration.

Contrary to Clarity's expectations, however, Lune Kim held no hostility against her at all as the highschool girl began to gush about her excitement about meeting BTS and how much she was looking forward to the concert tonight.