50.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Just as Clarity contemplated on what to do, a light breeze poured into the room.

Both Clarity and Taehyung turned their heads towards the balcony. A small figure sat on the railings, his outline glowing under the moonlight.

It was "Yeontan"!

"Congratulations for breaking past the loop." Although his mouth did not move, both Clarity and Taehyung could hear the sonorous voice in their mind.

As he spoke, "Yeontan" casually lifted his paw, swiping sideways the empty space in front of him.

Everything in the room instantly distorted in response to his motion, and within seconds, the room had returned to its original state.

Clarity stated wide-eyed at the spotless apartment, then casted her gaze on the spot beside the couch. Laying soundless beside the furniture, the blood soaked notebook slowly rose into the air, dispersing like particles carried by the silent breeze.

"What's going to happen to them?" Taehyung held a stoic expression, not too fazed by the magic unfolding before his eyes.

His gaze steered towards the unconscious Lune Kim and the girl behind the counter.

"Nothing. They shall wake up with no recollections of tonight, withholding only the memories up until the moment of the ritual." Licking his paw, "Yeontan" sat steadily on the metal railing.

"...I see." His voice softened. "It's for the best."

Clarity agreed with a faint nod.

Another breeze swept past them, lifting a piece of paper into the air. It was the last page of the notebook, the one that Lune Kim had ripped out. The blank page was the key to the transmigration ritual's success, but after the rest of the notebook disappeared, it became nothing more than a blank sheet of paper.

The paper fluttered past Clarity and Taehyung, landing in front of the being by the balcony. "Yeontan"'s dark orbs peered towards the paper, inciting a strange glow from it.

First, the page grew thicker in width, transforming into the thickness of an electronic tablet. Thin lines soon divided into numerous smaller layers, and before they knew it, the single blank page had once again formed a complete notebook.

With a tilt of his head, "Yeontan" made the notebook fly towards Clarity's direction, landing securely on her palm. The book cover, facing up, had four large words printed on the surface.

TO BE HIS POSSESSION.

Clarity's heart jolted at the familiar title. She instinctively glanced towards Taehyung, who shared her bewildered reaction.

"A souvenir," "Yeontan" said amusingly before adding, "Don't worry. It's just the normal fanfiction. Print edition, too."

"..."