2.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It took everything Clarity had to not jump off from the second floor while screaming.

Despite the action movie going on within her head, she stood paralyzed with a poker face, pretending to be unfazed in a conference room full of people. Her hand clenched onto the leather folder like it was her university acceptance letter. With her heart running in her chest as if it was performing cardio, she silently took long, slow breaths to calm her nerves.

At first—like anyone would act when they woke up as a book character—Clarity thought she was dreaming. Eventually however, she came to accept that this wasn't the case when she had slipped and fell butt first onto the washroom floor amidst her mental breakdown. The pain was too real to be a dream, and that's when she knew: despite how or who brought her here, the reality was that she, Clarity Moon, was transported into To Be His Possession.

A fanfiction full of cliches and absurd plot proceedings.

In order words—she was screwed.

As more prominent figures poured into the room, all taking a seat in their respective positions, Clarity gulped as the chair in the center remained empty.

The chairman's position. Seokjin's position.

In the original plot, Kim Seokjin was the head of Bangtan Corporation, a renowned company in the international business industry. However, Bangtan Co. had a dark secret—an unspoken position, one could call it. One that everyone was secretly aware of, yet did not dare to speak into existence.

Seokjin as the head of the mafia? No one dared to imagine it.

Raised in a sophisticated and noble household, Seokjin was exposed to business procedures and rhetorics from a very young age. His competence was widely seen throughout the industry, leading him to become the youngest CEO in Bangtan Co. He's the face of the company, the representative figure of his field of work. Appointed by his father, Seokjin attended all the press events on his behalf, while his father took the leadership position of all the mafia events, controlling the scene from the shadows.

In the book, Seokjin was a charismatic, yet manipulating character; his ruthless towards his opponents and careful calculation of all his plans made him an adamant leader. However, as all male leads were, Seokjin had a soft spot for the protagonist, Y/N. It was always a wonder to Clarity as to how exactly he fell for Y/N, as their personalities were hardly compatible, and their chemistry was far from convincing for a relationship.

In fact, Y/N displayed more emotions categorized as fear towards Seokjin than romantic attractions throughout the story.

Nonetheless, in consideration of her own current situation, this wasn't something Clarity had time to worry about.