0.

BOOK:
To Be His Possession

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SYNOPSIS:
It all started when you were sold to the notorious organization, Senyu Corporation, by your mother in order to pay off the family's debt. Treated as a possession, the next thing you knew, you were auctioned as a product for the underground black market. As all hope seemed to go down the drain, things took an unexpected turn when the CEO of Bangtan Corporation, Kim Seokjin, purchased you off the market at an enormously high cost.

However, you were barely given time to breath as you realized that though proper on the outside, Bangtan Co. was secretly affiliated with criminal society as a mafia organization. Having accepted your identity as a wanted individual by the underground people, you were forced to become acquainted with members of Bangtan Co. in order to survive. However, as the distance closes between you and the members, you came to realize that like you, each of them lived with their own secrets. Particularly, you couldn't help but be drawn towards a certain member as you learned that behind his cold appearance was heart full of compassion.

Eventually, you found yourself struggling to make a decision between love and freedom as you're caught amidst the battle for power, greed, and authority. You would soon realize that whatever your decision was, its direct consequences would drastically change the futures of both you and those around you—perhaps for the worse.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MAIN CHARACTER(S):

KIM NAMJOON

❝I refuse to enter a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent

❝I refuse to enter a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.❞

KIM SEOKJIN

❝I would put efforts into insulting you, but I'm afraid it won't do it as well as nature did

❝I would put efforts into insulting you, but I'm afraid it won't do it as well as nature did.❞

MIN YOONGI