34.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"This is the last room, right?"

With a sensor in his hand, Yoongi discreetly made his way into the final room on the list. Clarity and Taehyung followed right behind him. Ensuring that the room was empty, they entered the darkness.

"Anything?" Namjoon's voice echoed in their earpiece as the light-haired man scanned the area.

After a thorough examination, Yoongi deemed the area clear with a gesture of his hand. At his action, both Clarity and Taehyung exhaled with relief.

"It looks like the bomb incident did not repeat itself in this world." Clarity felt her heart rate return to normal as a huge burden was lifted off her shoulders. She turned to Taehyung and exchanged a smile of reassurance.

Fortunately, the rooms which were marked with bombs in To Be His Possession were safe after the group had performed a final examination. With this part of the plan cleared, all that was left was to quietly rejoin the banquet and wait for the transaction between Senyu and Orin to be completed.

"RM. How is it going on your end?" Yoongi spoke into the air, and a voice responded within his earpiece.

"Ahem, ahem. Jungkook here." The youngest eagerly spoke up, his excitement seeping through like expanding bubbles. "We're currently waiting for Senyu and Orin to arrive at the destination. Cameras are hidden inside the conference room. Oh, don't worry. They're in very discreet locations, so they won't be able to notice easily."

"Who let the youngest join the surveillance team?" Taehyung asked bluntly.

"Yah. You're only a bit older. Don't act all mature in front of me," Jungkook retorted.

Yoongi recalled Jungkook's persistence on being on the same team as Namjoon and internally sighed. He thought their younger members were truly amazing, quarrelling at a time like this.

"Why not? It's a good opportunity for him to gain experience beyond the front lines." Namjoon's replied eloquently, and at his response, Clarity could almost feel Jungkook's bunny-grin through the phone. "Anyway, things are good here. You should all rejoin Seokjin and the others. Jungkook and I will keep you updated on the transaction."

At the Strategist's words, Clarity exchanged a nod with Yoongi and Taehyung before they exited the room, silently closing the door behind them.

As the leader and sub-leader of this plan, Namjoon and Yoongi have placed surveillance cameras both inside the conference room and in front of the entrance, so the latter would be able monitor the situation at all time.