41.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The entrance and outside sections of the Seoul Olympic stadium was packed with people, lingering for hours even after the concert.

Currently standing in the lobby, Clarity gathered here as one of the 200 lucky winners of the post-concert BTS fansign event. All the chosen people stood in a single filed line that led from the lobby's waiting area all the way to the innermost section of the ground floor corridor, into the mini auditorium where the fansign was held.

A Big Hit staff swung around the line, checking their identifications one by one. When she reached Clarity, the latter handed over her confirmation ticket and ID. After a few seconds, the staff returned the papers with a nod and tied a purple bracelet band around her wrist, which complemented Clarity's purple scrunchie above it.

As the line shrunk little by little, narrowing the distance between her and the auditorium, Clarity's heart started to beat faster.

What would she say to the members during the fansign?

She dreamt of this moment for years, ever since when she became their fan in 2013. Now that this situation was unveiling right before her eyes, however, she suddenly felt at a loss.

With a complicated mind, Clarity sighed softly. She didn't want to waste this precious moment to be with her idols, but at the same time, she had to search for ways to return to the other world—to the world she belonged to.

The fanfiction was gone. It had vanished from Wattpad completely without a trace, as if it was nonexistent in the first place.

The author, Lune Kim, had used an anonymous username, so Clarity failed to track down her account. In fact, forget about finding the author, she wasn't even sure if Lune Kim had returned to this world.

Without any leads, finding her was beyond finding needles in a haystack, but comparable to searching for morning dews amidst a vast grassy plain.

"But to think To Be His Possession was really a reflective vessel for an alternate universe..."

Chills went up her back as Clarity recalled Lune Kim's words about rituals and her planned transmigration. She couldn't help but feel incredulous at the series of events in the past months, well, past day-and-a-half, if she were to use the time in the current world.

How was Lune Kim's actions allowed?

Her mind flashed back to all the novels and fanfictions about the importance of balance, and keeping one's place in the world. It wouldn't be surprising for Lune Kim to experience some sort of crazy backlash from nature after everything she had done.