30.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The 24-pack Soju box landed on the table with a thump, its bottles clattering against each other like bowling pins.

Jungkook stepped back with a satisfied expression, rotating his wrists to relieve the tension from carrying the box.

"It's here!" Jimin swerved into the room at the youngest's voice, but there was someone who was even faster than him.

"Fuck yeah." Yoongi's voice was in a rare state of excitement as he reached for a bottle of the alcohol, twisting it open in an instant. "Nothing is better than soju on a Friday evening."

"Fuck yeah!" Jungkook echoed the older man's words with sparkling eyes.

Standing by the wall were Clarity and Yinn, hesitantly glancing towards the two members with apprehension.

"Was this really okay?" Yinn was looking at the scene before them with uneasiness, while Clarity just sighed.

The living room was louder than usual, with everyone here for the dinner party, except Seokjin and Taehyung.

According to Hoseok, it was a "belated welcome dinner" for Clarity and Yinn, the two new members of the household.

Yoongi had agreed with the proposal, stating that it was necessary to relax every once in a while, especially with a big mission approaching.

Clarity had a feel that he just wanted to drink alcohol, but decided not to say anything.

It was then she heard the front door to the Bangtan mansion swung open, revealing none other than the two absentees for the party.

"Oh, you're here!" Hoseok poked his head from the kitchen. "How did things go with the mole?"

"She spilled everything, of course." Taehyung's expression was stoic was usual as he hung their coats in the closet, while Seokjin shrugged with nonchalance.

"Housekeeper Lee was very cooperative. We were able to obtain quite valuable information from her."

From what Tara Lee had told them, Senyu was indeed planning to hold a transaction with Orin at the banquet. This meant that all they had to do was record the event as it happens, and Senyu was going to be done for. A smirk was on the eldest's face as he strolled over to the kitchen area.

Using Tara's phone, Taehyung had sent information to Senyu regarding a fake banquet blueprint with altered locations. They planned to trick Senyu into holding the transaction in the room with hidden surveillance. Senyu's people would choose the room they thought would be the safest, when in reality, they would be playing right into Seokjin's plan.