35.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The door to Room 613 flew open with Hoseok's side kick.

Behind him were Seokjin, Jimin and Yinn, and right around the corner was Namjoon and Jungkook, who rushed here right after the communication line had been cut off.

The six of them faced the two members in the room, amidst an air of solitude. Yoongi slumped against the wall, knuckles whitened as he slammed his fist to the ground. With head dropped forward, his hair covered most of his face, but even that couldn't hide his grim expression.

On the other side of the room stood Taehyung, with his back facing the entrance. He glanced towards the moonlit sky. Even though it was covered in stars, none of them reached his eyes.

When he noticed the members standing by the entrance, Taehyung did not speak. Instead, he looked towards them with a distant gaze.

As if there was a wall between them.

"Get a grip of yourselves." Seokjin's voice was emotionless as he spoke to the two members.

Rather than words of comfort, what they needed now was cold rationality.

"Kim Taehyung. Min Yoongi." He said again, and this time, they lifted their heads. Without waiting for them to reply, he pulled out a document that Namjoon had handed to him before coming here.

Despite Seokjin's calm demeanour, there was a fire in his eyes. It held an intense rage shared by everyone present in this room.

"The plan goes on."

✿✿✿

The building was currently empty.

Thanks to Yoongi and Namjoon's warning, Seokjin had promptly notified the guards of the situation, and they were able to empty out the building without anyone getting injured. After realizing that Senyu had stabbed them in the back, people from Orin managed to escape with the transaction document by taking advantage of the chaos.

Aside from the suicide bomber in Room 613, the guards also found two others from Senyu lurking around the building and restrained them immediately. As a result, people in Bangtan Co. were currently working to draft a report on Senyu's partake of a potential terrorist attack.

The night ended up being a mess. Mountains of documents were waiting for Seokjin back in his office, but he did not have time for them.

Right now, there was another pressing matter at hand.

Tension dawned upon the conference room as the members of the Bangtan household sat around the long table.