15.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When Clarity reopened her eyes, she was back in her room.

Not the Secretary's room, but Clarity Moon's.

Blinking twice, she stared dazingly at the foreign surrounding that had once been so familiar to her.

Everything was exactly where she had previously left them: her Seokjin poster hung gloriously on the pink stripe-patterned wall, her TATA plushie plumped on the bed, and her concert tickets laid silently on the beige table across her room.

Disheveled, she spun her head to straighten her bobbed, short hair, only to find its length reaching her waist, back to its previous state.

Bright rays escaped through the window, and she yanked open the curtains to reveal the sun hanging brilliantly above the blue sky. The clock ticked systematically, its hands displaying 1:33 PM.

Clarity couldn't believe it.

"It was a dream..?" Still baffled, she reached for her phone and opened to today's date.

October 22nd—exactly one week away from BTS's concert.

"You're telling me that's everything I've suffered through for the past month was only worth seven hours of sleep?!" Throwing TATA to the ground, Clarity groaned in exasperation.

Falling silent once more, her mind flashed back to Bangtan Corporation, the Auction, and Senyu's men. Twisting her arm in various angles, she squinted to focus on the presence of any pain.

None.

But it had all felt so real.

The girl paused. Wasn't this was a good sign?

In the other world—the fanfiction universe—she had just been framed as a double agent and been shot as she tried to clear her name.

Her mind spun on its track, and she realized that she had actually saved herself by returning to her original world, or waking up from her dream—she couldn't tell from the two at this point.

Clarity rose her hand in the air, smacking it right to her cheek to make sure she was back into reality. She was expecting a stinging pain in her cheek, but instead, Clarity stopped dead in her tracks.

There was no pain.

"Of course there was no pain—your role isn't complete just yet."