6.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It took Clarity a good half an hour to drag Min Yoongi's unconscious body onto the nearest couch.

Exhausted, her legs gave up as she fell onto the chair behind her, mentally cursing Seokjin's abnormally large dwelling.

Eyeing the man who was slumped over the couch, Clarity shook her head. Sure, many fanfictions depicted Yoongi as a lazy, cold character, but this was too much.

How enigmatic does someone have to be in order to fall asleep in the middle of the ground?

In To Be His Possession, Yoongi was Bangtan Co.'s prodigy hacker. Holding even more of a mysterious position than Taehyung, he was a total social recluse. Under the code name, Suga, people rarely saw nor knew about him, as his existence was considered as the company's secret weapon. According to the author, his personality descriptions were: lazy, blunt, and into cats. Clarity sighed.

You really couldn't achieve anything in fanfictions these days without having some quirky character traits.

Ruffling her hair in frustration, she then saw a rustling movement from the corner of her eye. Immediately, Clarity rushed to the couch only to see Yoongi pulling himself up, groggily glancing around his surrounding. Suspicion rose upon him when he noticed an unfamiliar woman staring at him with anticipation. In response to his confusion, Clarity rose her hands in front of her chest in defence.

"My name is Clarity Moon, and I am Mister Seokjin's new secretary," she quickly explained, "I saw you unconscious on the ground when I came back, so I took you to where you are now."

In his currently disoriented state, Yoongi seemed to be buffering as he slowly processed her every word. Clarity, on the other hand, took his silence as an invitation to continue.

"This may not be my place to say but... You shouldn't be sleeping in the middle of the room like that. It looked quite worrying," she smiled kindly, speaking in a way someone would explain common sense to a child—which was how she saw him. In Clarity's eyes, this Yoongi, along with the rest of the BTS cast, were just a characters from a cliched book that was lacking human logic.

Satisfied at her tactful suggestion, she glanced up only to see Yoongi stare at her as if she was insane.

"Did it appear to you like I was sleeping on the floor?" he said incredulously, "in the middle of the entrance hall?"

Dumbfounded, Clarity watched as the man lifted his light-coloured hair that covered the nape of his neck. She gasped as it revealed a large, swollen patch of red.