code v.

WELCOME TO:

【 C ᴼ ᴰ ᴱ 𝙑 】

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SYNPOSIS:

As both an avid member of the BTS A.R.M.Y. and a reader on Wattpad, Clarity Moon spends the majority of her time browsing through the fanfiction catalog to satisfy her unrealistic romantic fantasies.

One night, she stumbles across an on-going BTS x Mafia fanfiction filled with overused tropes, cringeworthy pickup lines, and not to mention, a BTS cast that is completely out of character. As she is in the process of her 3 a.m. fanfiction binge, Clarity did not hesitate to quickly skim through the content before moving on to the next story.

Little did she know, the next time she wakes up would be as the hateful secretary in the fanfiction, a side character that is destined to be sacrificed in order to push forward the plot!

With the sole goal of survival, Clarity advances through the story with her years of Wattpad plot experience and cleverly surmounts the death flags thrown at her in an attempt to change the predetermined ending.

However, as breath of fresh air in a story full of cliches, Clarity's actions unintentionally changes the route of the plot and brings her closer to the rest of the cast. As she becomes friends with BTS, Clarity starts to see the seemingly flat characters in a new light, and perhaps even unlocks a romantic route of her own.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

DISCLAIMERS:

This is an alternate universe fanfiction on the Korean boy group BTS, also known as 방탄소년단.

This story is purely fiction. All plot and content, including locations and OCs, are of my own creation. The characters' actions and personalities within the story are not a representative portrayal of their real life counterparts.

© 2020 loriku

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi all, it's Lori back with another BTS fanfic. I've had this idea for quite awhile now so I'm excited to see how this one will play out. To avoid confusion, the next chapter will be the overview of the 'fake' fanfiction inside this fanfiction, if that makes sense. Just think of it as the story that Clarity is reading, and would be stuck in later on.

Also I want to make it clear that I am not trying to bash any mafia AUs, cliches, common tropes, or pick up lines, nor do i believe in anyway that stories that use these things are considered 'bad' stories. The protagonist's dismay towards 'badly written' fanfictions is merely for plot sake and only acts as an interesting twist to a common trope.

Commonly used stuff are common because they work, and they can definitely make the story shine if used correctly.

Just putting it out there to avoid any potential misunderstandings :)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ENJOY THE RIDE!!!