37.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Die."

Despite his statement, however, Yoongi did not press the trigger.

It was because Taehyung had grabbed on to his wrist before he could do so.

"Suga." There was a tint of wariness in his deep voice as Taehyung looked towards him.

After a long silence, Yoongi lowered his hand that was holding the gun with a disapproving sigh.

"I know."

They had to keep Senyu's CEO alive in order to have him suffer the worst possible consequence.

Instant death was too easy of a punishment.

Despite the two members' vicious thoughts, Bang Si-Hyuk remained seated in his lounge chair, leaning on the backrest with with an odd expression.

Clarity couldn't help but furrow her eyebrows as she examined his unnatural smile, contorted on his face as if it was forcibly linked by his different facial features. It looked as if he was trying to suppress a look of joy, but at the same time pushing back an agonizing frown.

What the hell?

She was seriously weirded out by the CEO's current state.

It was even stranger seeing this coming from the man who was supposed to be the counterpart of Bang PD, the backbone of Big Hit Entertainment, the fatherly figure of the BTS members.

"We should retreat now," Taehyung said before casting the CEO a final glance. "Jungkook just sent in the message. The bombs are ready."

Clarity blinked twice at his words. At her reaction, the black-haired man flashed her an innocent smile.

"This place would soon explode."

"B-bombs?!"

The shocking information made her recall the past two days. If Yoongi had been under disguise as a Senyu guard along with Jungkook, it would make sense for them to have a grasp of the area and its floor outlines. However, she expected the members to copy the characteristics on a blueprint and use it to smack Senyu in the back later on—not to directly install bombs here!

"They started it," Yoongi said, shrugging with nonchalance like an obnoxious child. "They aimed to destroy the banquet hall, so shouldn't we return the favor?"