29.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"For me, that's all that matters."

At that moment, something in Yinn Naron broke.

It was first a small crevasse, then several cracks. They extended outwards like the silky threads of a spiderweb. The wall that had boxed her in darkness for as long as she could remember was breaking apart.

Behind its cracks were streaks of light, slowly pouring into her world like a million shooting stars.

"I-I'm sorry. I—" Before she knew it, tears were trickling down her cheeks and the brown haired girl broke into a sob.

The members seemed to be taken back at her breakdown and exchanged awkward glances with each other. In the end, they decided to wait until she let go of all her pent up emotions. After all, she had been through quite a lot.

Despite her nonstop crying clogging her airway, however, Yinn felt a sense of release.

"Miss Yinn Naron." Through glassy eyes, she could make out a silver-haired man's gentle expression. "You have done well."

"M-Mr. Park?" Her sniffles muffled her voice as she looked towards him in surprise. She wasn't expecting forgiveness from Clarity nor any of the members, let alone words of comfort.

Jimin peered towards the brown haired girl who was in a teary-mess.

Truthfully speaking, he had seen her vulnerable state when he rescued her from the auction. But he chose to not do anything about it because he considered emotional turmoils to be personal problems. Problems that the individual should overcome by themselves.

As someone outside of the situation, Jimin believed that it would be best not to interfere unless the person had directly asked for help. He could see it now. Jimin thought Yinn Naron did not ask for help, but he was wrong.

She did try calling out. He just didn't hear her.

"Aigoo..." Sighing at the chaotic atmosphere, Seokjin clicked his tongue. "Let's not flood the conference room, alright? If Miss Clarity says it's fine, then let's just leave it in the past. It's a new chapter. New chapter."

"T-thank you all..." Voice quivering, Yinn blew her nose into a tissue.

Clarity lifted an eyebrow in amusement at the rare panic on Seokjin's face. If she had knew that Bangtan's eldest was weak to crying, she would have sobbed her way through the death flags when she first arrived into this world.