perfect night, perfect boyfriend

it was your one year anniversary with Harry. Hes a bit of a romantic guy, so he decided to do something very peaceful and relaxing. First, he took you out to lunch you two went to an outdoor movie theater.

He got out of the drivers seat and sat in your seat. You sat on his lap. "stop it" , you half -mumbled half- giggled. Harry kept kissing your neck and distracting you, "but [Y/N] ...." he whined. You ignore him. "Harry, we will not be doing anything in public. i do not want our anniversary in a magazine." you said firmly. He sighed and put his hands on your waist. "that's not going to work.." you began as you bit your lip holding things back.

the movie was really good! probably the best one youve seen in a while. "now what?" you asked kindly. Harry pulled up to a cabin on the lake "i rented this palce out for us ", he explained. You gave him a big kiss. "Awww! i love you so much", you cheerfully told him. He smiled and said the same to you.

Harry carried you inside and placed you on the bed. "NOW can we....?", he asked. you rolled your eyes and threw a pillow at him. He caught it and chucked it back at you. In a few minutes the whole cabin was completely trashed. Harry pinned you against the wall "SURRENDER!" he exclaimed, holding his water bottle over your head. "NEVER!", you replied and closed your eyes shut, waiting for the cold water to run down your back. 

Instead, you felt soft (andwarm) lips against yours and hands cupping your face. you opened one eye carfully to make sure it wasnt a trap. Harry was pulling at your waist now. you closed your eyes again and continued to kiss him. "happy one year anniversary [Y/N] ", he whispered as he slid the necklace around your neck. It was the most beautiful necklace you had ever laid eyes on. you felt like the luckiest girl in the world right now.

this one is short but sweet:) tell me how you guys liked it. thanks! xx